Skip to content

Option for follow link at verification

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited July 2014 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi @Sven,

It's possible have option for Ser click on link at verification for "active" anchor ?

I think it's good for many things.

Thank you.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited July 2014
    After Ser have verified link, this is possible to have option for Ser follow my link on this page ? (like cliking, as if a person click on).

I think it needs to fully load my page to be counted.

Google had talked non-clicked links, they are normally not recognized or lower quality, must be confirmed but i'm sure to 90% ...

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    clicking on links would do nothing really unless you simulate the full thing and execute javascript on the resulting page to let google analytics (if present there) know.
    edited July 2014
    Thank for response Sven

On this issue I would like if possible have opinions of @ron @Tim89 @2Take2 @gooner @Satans_Apprentice and all other read that.

-Do you think this could be used ? 
    -Engines can they count ? with or without analytic like ? (other site linked can have analytic and see way out ...)
    -Can help to index backlink + recorded/count anchor if detected ?
    -Do you think just backlink are enought or clicks are important ?

Because i think our backlinks are just clicked be webmaster or never ... and there may be no need for thousands of backlinks for the same result ... many non clicked link seems to be an obvious evidence of spam.

Google had announced but I can not find a link or name of the update ... link clicked have more power or don't penalyze, something like that.

• I'd have to agree with @sven, unless you can find a way to click on the links, and actually navigate the site in a natural way, the value of just clicking on a link (and then bouncing), would probably do more harm than good.

That said, I'm not convinced that links that are clicked on count for more anyway, although it's an intersting point about google potentially using it as a metric to penalise link spammers, but again, I'm not sure if it would be worth their time, effort, and resources to implement such an algo anyway.
    edited July 2014
    I confess that I did not think about the time spend on the page ... well seen. It would anyway question to do once, but it is a factor to considered too.

Thank you for your response 2Take2 :)

• The only way Google would see a visit to that page was if any analytics code was executed. As SER doesn't execute javascript this would make visiting the page pointless.