Skip to content

Wanna ask how to set a project to only use global site list for submitting.

edited December 2012 in Need Help
Hi,

I created a new project, leave "use URLs from global site list if enabled" checked. unchecked all search engine, also unchecked use target keywords to find target sites and post to competitors backlinks. 

I have about 100k identified sites in the global sites list (i used import urls(identify platforms and sort in).

When I start the project, it's showing no link to go with.

I think maybe i haven't enabled the global site list, so i would like to ask how to enable that?

Anyway help will be grateful.

Also, can I have one more question, because i didn't find some instructions about the global site list settings.

I'm not sure if the project will go with the identified site list or the verified site list, it's the best there's an option to choose.

Since i think we can get much better success rate and more efficiency if we can only submit the identified site list, of course the list should be large enough.

However, i think the project will go with identified list from global site list by default.  

Comments

• right click project name -> status -> active use global site list

• I did what you said, but it still not working.

The log is showing 0/0 url
  • enable global list?

http://prntscr.com/lyzmm <-- see this

hope to be a little help :)
  • Hi,

Thank you for the hard work picture.

But as i described, i ticked the "use global site list if enable"
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Have you checked that you actually save you results to lists? 

You have to set it to save it to global site lists. Your could be empty or not enabled. 
  • Hi, GlobalGoogler, thank you for the answer.

I can see the list from show stats on the advance tab, i think this means the global site lists is not empty.

However, where to enable the global site lists?

• OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    options -> advanced -> check the site list(s) and define the folder location

you should also save your log to file (right click log) and upload the file or paste the messages to pastebin when you get no submissions for further help.
  • if you only want to submit to global site list you would follow instructions from above but also uncheck all search engines.  
  • Thanks for all answers.

It's working well after i delete the current project and create a new one.

Could anyone please tell me, how to let GSA only submit the verified sites instead of the identified sites in the global site lists.