Skip to content

Need an Honest Answer to This Question O_o

edited June 2014 in Need Help
So I've been watching this product develop for about a year now.  Really amazing stuff and I thank Jacob for all his hard work.

My money site is a white hat e-commerce site and I am 100% certain my competitors are using a product like GSA SER after looking at their back links etc.  I feel like I need to fight back a bit and buy GSR and mount a campaign but I am too nervous I can damage my website and years of hard work.  Could someone tell me if it is possible to run a very minimalistic campaign with only a very small amount of grey hat, or *safe* back links created per day.  Maybe 3-5.  I obviously want to stay undetected from Google anti-spam updates but I realize this is hard to answer.

And secondly, does this sound like a solid and safe way to capture some very specific and low competition keywords?  If someone could offer what type of campaign I should be running to fly under the radar I would really appreciate it!

Comments

• 3-5 GSA SER links per day wont do anything to your website ..
    Just buy 20-25 HIGH PR backlinks instead and you're good to go if it really is low competition keyword..
  • edited June 2014
    Well I imagine I might do more than 3-5, maybe 10-20 at times.  That's still 300/month @ 10/day.

>>Just buy 20-25 HIGH PR backlinks instead

Any chance you could PM me a reliable source for these?
  • ronron SERLists.com

I would do what @Tilen said above. You can find them at any of the SEO forums in their buy/sell sections. Check out Traffic Planet and Black Hat Forum.

If you use this product, don't use it directly on your site. Instead, maybe use it on some of your natural backlinks to indirectly help yourself. Just don't do it directly.

Lastly the developer is Sven, not Jacob. No clue who Jacob is, and I have been here since the first day.

• You might wanna check out the $8 Rankwyz plan
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^Another smart idea.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Use this coupon code: NaUSn  for life time 10% discount on Rankwys
    http://www.rankwyz.com/app/register?ref=NaUSn
  • Thanks gentlemen really appreciate that.  Hmm Rankwyz looks like an autoblogging tool for a network of blogs.  Skimmed this:   http://www.jacobking.com/rankwyz-review

That seems a bit complex for my needs.  I should have mentioned I want to keep this as automated as possible.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are taking away my potential customers  Ah well guess the others are right about it anyway. [-(
  • @saintjames building any links to site to your site is always going to be a risky business especially if it's your main source of income.

If the risk is too high, you might want to do what @ron suggests and build links to your naturally occurring links.

Another option (and one I do with an ecom site I work with) is build a PBN of "themed" mini-sites around the category search terms and then use SER to build the links to them.

It's a lot of work depending on the # of categories you have and the niche you are working in and to do it properly, you can't really set up the PBN without doing it manually, but if done properly you can almost guarantee your rankings, plus as you control all the links into your main site, you can chop and change to keep up with Google's latest fickleness.
  • @davball

The best comment so far thank you.  90% of the searches I am targeting have low-med keyword volume.  For low-med keywords, say with around just 2,000 local searches, how big would you suggest I build the PBN?  Maybe 5 Wordpress style blogs would suffice?  I mean that would take some time to manage but it's feasible.  
  • @saintjames mix and match.  Your own sites with exact match or partial match domains.  Try and get some aged or expired domains if you can.  Also decent web2.0 sites.  I'd start with 5-10 and add more as necc.

It's not that much work if you have a decent spinner such as spinrewriter or wordai.  5 to 10 articles on each site, with only one article linking to your ecom site and the other articles link to that article.

Then build SER links to the pages that link to the page that links to your site if that makes sense :)
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    I like what sven said here lol. 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    lol
  • ronron SERLists.com

I'm LMAO as well. Nice reply @Sven.

Not hedging here (lol), but there is always a place for GSA-SER and GSA-CB. The type of website you have dictates where you use it.

For me, with affiliate sites, I go direct. For client sites, I build up their backlinks, not their moneysite.

I had to say this because I just don't want Dad mad at me at the dinner table. I should have been more clear. :-SS

• @saintjames if your site is really a white hat ecommerce site
    STAY AWAY from any site that has been advertised on blackhat forums to buy links for your money site.
    There is a big chance you will get penalty sooner or later.

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    saintjames

Go to seoclerk buy some manual web2.0 services for your site( Drip feed quality links you can always talk with sellers before order)

2nd buy some social signals to your web 2.0 (Pusher site / para site)

3rd Get a quality premade verified list and Spam your pusher web 2.0 with GSA contextual.

This is what i do right now. I have over 300+ paras after all updates nothing happened.

Think about diversity
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Hit me up for those manual web 2.0's 
    :-c