Skip to content

Best proxies for ser?

What are the best proxies for gsa ser?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    A lot of people recommend buyproxies.org
  • edited June 2014
    Yup, you can buy the semi-dedicated ones work great.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Buy proxies are spammed to death already by mass promotion, if I were you, I'd do some of my own research and find a provider, I was able to source a provider that does me private proxies for $1 each, so far they are brilliant.
  • @Tim89‌ would you mind telling me who they are so I can check them out? Can just PM me if you don't want to say it in public. Cheers!
  • Tim89 yea i would like to know that as well
  • @Tim89 have any proof on that?  We are the provider which changes the servers so often that we have to refuse a lot of the clients which want to keep the same proxies every month. I think that you just want to promote your provider
    @Buyproxiesorg I'm simply stating what I've experienced, I've been a long term loyal customer of yours, you told me yourself, your proxies you sell are limited, what happens if they use their bandwidth? logically they get shut down, furthermore, you only allow upto 2 or 4 ip auths for each proxy, which is another shortfall unfortunately.

Now... my new provider, offers me upto 10 IP authentication slots if needed which is more than you offer, $1 per private proxy which is cheaper than yours, unlimited bandwidth for the dedicated proxies which you can not do... I'm not promoting nothing to no one, I'm simply stating I've found a somewhat better provider which can accomodate my needs a little more, Anyway, I've provided to you some of your shortfalls and the reason your service is not better than this new service I'm currently using, I trust you will take these reasons onboard as constructive criticism and not some attack at your service, as this is not my intention.

I'm not wanting to promote another proxy provider, why would I want everyone using them for? It makes no sense, if I do decide to share my source, then it's because I wanted to share the source, not to profit from it.
  •  
    good luck with it, no need to argue which is better. If they are good for you, no problem, no hard feelings ;)
    P.S. "your proxies you sell are limited, what happens if they use their bandwidth"
    We also don't have limits on the bandwidth , everybody knows that. So you don't know us too good :D
    edited June 2014
    @buyproxiesorg that is not what you told me earlier, your proxies do have limitations, this is why you advertise "For best performance we recommend to use max 100 connections on our proxies" and if a user experiences issues with them, you simply state they are using too many connections for the proxy and it can't handle that many, which means, they have limits, which is understandable, considering your service is overflooded as I mentioned before.

I'm sorry but IF im RENTING a proxy from you, I want that proxy, that proxy is mine, I shall send how ever many connections I want, through that proxy until I cancel my subscription.
  • "I'm sorry but IF im RENTING a proxy from you, I want that proxy, that proxy is mine, I shall send how ever many connections I want, through that proxy until I cancel my subscription."
    So your current provider has infinite bandwidth, infinite CPU and can accept infinite connections :)? Also every user has his own dedicated computer and network.
    It has limits too or worst, if it doesn't have, you will soon be affected by the other users from the same servers/network. We impose limits so we can isolate the users, so each user has his own share.  The same model is applied on the VPS, internet providers etc

GSA also recommends 100 connections and you know why? Not because they can't handle more, is because the users are setting the number of connections to high for their computers and networks

Anyway, like is said is OK :D I think that we had this discussion the support , I also know which is the proxy provider which accepts 10 ips, you can tell it, is squid. If you are happy, is good, we can't satisfy everybody. 
    I won't answer anymore because this post was about something else...
    Lol. squid proxies is also another well known provider, no it's not squid proxies.