Skip to content

2captcha.com: $0.5 for 1k captchas solved by human

Comments

• revi 
    Its bug, 2captcha recalculate your balance to руб and current rate is in руб not $. You can upload $1 to service via paypal to test it.
  • seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    2Captcha_com ok thank you.will try
  • @2Captcha_com

Still getting errors on all my projects (200 or so)

2014-06-19 02:10: 2Captcha.com Error: no idle captcha workers are available at the moment, please try a bit later [first appeared at 2014-06-19 02:02]
  • @Satyr85 - we've fixed the bug. you can upload $1 again to test it.

@seopower you're very welcome

@mcscappum please PM me your email or user ID. you shouldn't get this notification, we've fixed all. so let me investigate. besides, if you are a bulck client we can consider special conditions for you.
  • @revi - we used to have this problem with currency, so you saw your balance in USD in some part of the service, and the same balance converted to RUR in other parts (just compare 14 roubles equals aprox 0.5 dollar)

So the service is still cheap, it's still $0.5 most of the time.

and the bug with currency is fixed, so you're welcome to enjoy the service.
  • whats the solve time ? last time it was about 30 sec
  • @sammasta last time a sort of problem occurred, as you can see from many comments, there was trouble. Currently solving time is 6-10 seconds average. You can see it on the main page, always, as well as in the different stat graphics and charts. Enjoy!
  • 2Captcha_com  it says i have a balance of $10 though i dont actually paid anything ?
  • @sapammasta tell me your email i'll check
  • edited June 2014
    This error means I'm underbidding?

2014-06-23 18:41: 2Captcha.com Error: no idle captcha workers are available at the moment, please try a bit later [first appeared at 2014-06-23 18:34]

• mirenmiren Macedonia
    I have set my bidding to max and still receiving "2Captcha.com Error: no idle captcha workers are available at the moment, please try a bit later". Is there any problem with your service or you just need more workers?
  • @miren, you need to create a ticket at 2captcha.com so that I can see your profile, ID and detail, please.
  • The price doesn't seem to get down to $0.5 / 1k at all. Every time I have checked it's at $1 / 1k. How about posting a a graph that shows the price per 1k over the last 24 hours?
  • When the price is flexible, it always goes up in a short periods as you'll need bid high to get an acceptable quality.
  • @brianhill Would be nice to see what the average price is per 24 hours. I think there are other services that can beat $1 per 1k solves which is what this service tends to settle in at the avg price.
  • edited July 2014
    When the price is flexible, it always goes up in a short periods as you'll need bid high to get an acceptable quality.
    brianhill   The quality is always about 98%, we have strict rules for workers and a system of manual moderation and notifications.

The price doesn't seem to get down to $0.5 / 1k at all. Every time I have checked it's at $1 / 1k. How about posting a a graph that shows the price per 1k over the last 24 hours? 
    @mcscappum the Current price is $1 per 1k 24\7 https://www.facebook.com/2captcha
  • @2captcha_com what is average time of solving captcha?
  • so i'm just wondering since I'm seeing talking about bidding. Do I have to mess with this constantly to get captchas solved?
  • micha  7 seconds and you can always track it on the main page of 2Captcha.com

the_other_dude  nope. just set the maximum because the maximum is $1.2 but since the launche of the service we never had it higher than $1 We don't have no hidden costs and nothing of this kind when you have to plan your captcha buget depending on time and other aspects. Just go ahead, streat into your business, that all. That's the main idea of the service.
  • Btw, you have nice website, I like appearance of homepage.
    I will registed and test your service.
  • michamicha Uk
    edited July 2014
    How I can set a maximum rate for every 1000 solved?
    Btw, look at this honesty:
  • micha, you're very welcome at 2captcha.com! Yepp, the honesty impressed us too.
  • is there way using this service in app which is based on ubot ?
  • antonyalston Currently no. You can speed up the process if you request to integrate the service with Ubot here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/
  • edited July 2014
    It seems like no one is solving the blob recaptchas. I have my rate set at max ($1.20) but no one is solving blob recaptchas.

• I think your workers are skipping blobs so they don't get banned for being incorrect. Most of the other captchas that pass through are getting solved... aka the simple ones. This is kinda useless if they won't solve the most prevalent captchas around.

Please fix or lets talk a refund.
  • @mcscappum
    On the contrary, typers get extra paid for solving this type of CAPTCHAs:

The screenshot you've made in the live statistic stream reveals CAPTCHAs that came to the system from you. On that page you can see the number of solved CAPTCHAs too. It is continually high.

• what is going on with this service?