Skip to content

2captcha.com: $0.5 for 1k captchas solved by human

edited October 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade
The human-powered captcha solver for complicated captchas makes usage of this tool much cheapwer, so GSA clients can save a lot. We would like to partner with GSA in order to promote the solver, could you please suggest whom we can contact. 

Comments

• within a span of 400 captcha's your average time jumped 3 sec's . Are these random numbers , because if I do the math those 400 captcha's should take hours to solve , but your sytem updated in seconds ?

care to explain ?
  • 400 Captchas/ 200 workers = 2 captcha for each. why this concern about hours? they quickly solved them. av. time is calculated as average: sombody solved the captcha for 1 second, another one has spent 6-7-10 seconds = you got the average time.

Those numbers are real.

You're welcome to try it yourself and get convinced.
  • You will need to speak to @Sven to get your service integrated with SER and CB
  • Thank you, contacted Sven.
  • the pricing is insane! all the best
  • Would be interested yes!
  • Cheapest Captcha solving service is Pixodrom http://pixodrom.com
    0.04$ - 0.07$ for 100 CAPTCHAs
  • just signed up and put in 5 bucks !
  • so i started running this.And my captcha balanced increased ? lol whats going on
  • I tested 2captcha com on solver side to make sure how things works, and there is one problem.

2captcha block users (captcha solvers) if they not break captcha correctly ( i was blocked for 20 minutes after 2 wrong captcha answers).
    Now i made payment, run my tools, and i get mostly :
    ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE

Because captchas i send are hard to solve and captcha solvers are afraid to solve them, because if they give wrong answer, they risk accounts suspended for XX minutes, so they cant work.

2Captcha_com  you should fix it, becasue noone here cares if he will get 1 or 10% captchas not correctly solved, as long as we get good speed and price. With other captcha solving service i nearly never get "ERROR_CAPTCHA_UNSOLVABLE",    with you i get  it all time and it makes your service useless.
  • @johnnydoe, it seems all your posts are spamming the service Pixodrom 
  • @redspark, you say it like it's a bad thing ;)

• JohnnyDoe i believe self promotion of service is not allowed and will lead to a suspension of your account
  • @redspark, I just want more referrals, sorry
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    any trial? just PM me if any.
  • In page/setting I see:

Current rate 0.5 $ / for every 1000 captchas

In page/setting/edit I see:

Current rate 14 $ / for every 1000 captchas

So what is the rate ?

I just registered and got Balance: 0.00384 $
    Why I can't upload a test captcha?
  • @2captcha_com - I just got the service and see I am uploading captchas to your service just fine however they are not getting solved. My price is set from .5 to .7 for solving. Is that too low therefore no one is touching my captchas?
  • edited June 2014
    @revi I think the 14$ for every 1k captchas is for 100% accuracy whereas the .5 for 1000 is not.
  • @satyr85 it's ok, the workers are not banned in case your system marks their captcha as unsolved. we ban workes only if they solve incorrectly test captchas. however, solvers can't tell which captcha is the test one. this is one of the steps of protection our system has. when you send us report about unsolved captchas, workers can dispute it with moderators and they are not banned automatically. this way we check the worker's real quality of work.

@mcscappum currently a captcha is marked as unsolvable in case 3 solvers mark it so. we are expanding our set of captcha solvers staff over diffeent countries, so this problem will be solved soon.

@revi @spammasta currently you can see strange change is figures from time to time, we're fixing this bug today. the difference in figures, like 0.5 and 14 is due to different currencies - your amount gets converted to another currency from time to time. thank you for helping us detecting this bug, it will be solved today.

if I didn't anwer some question, don't hesitate to repeat it, please or contact us via support.
  • 2Captcha_com  the only thing i get is unable to solve captcha.Not a single solve to be hoenst
  • @spammasta I need to see your account in order to see what the problem is. Can you please contact me via ticket - you can create a support request in the Support section.
  • seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    Would like to try this out ? Since real human solving captchas will i be able to get solove all sucking captchas such like mollom and other shitee blobs ?
  • @seopower - we send the solved captcha (in the form of text) to the webmaster, then the webmaster inputs the captcha there where they need. This means that mollom doesn't know that we have recognized the captcha.
  • edited June 2014
    Finance:
    Balance: 0.00384 $

Upload Test CAPTCHA:
    Current bid: 0.000 USD, Your balance: 0.00384 руб.

after testing in website test:
    ERROR_NO_SLOT_AVAILABLE

after testing in gsa cb:
    Unable to solve this captcha sorry.

Can you explain how to use your service? I can't even test a single one to see how it works.
    And second thing. Is my balance USD or руб. can you tell me?
  • 1. Your balance is in USD, we fixed the bug with руб, TY for detecting it.

2. We've been givin test stress to our servers today so the 'current bid 0.00' notification as well as NO_SLOT_AVAILABLE were messages you could see when we manged to overload our servers. We're sorry for the inconvenience - the service is brain new, we had to do this testing.

Please try to test the service tomorrow when we finish with that work. 
  • 2Captcha_com 
    My ballance is in руб, can you also fix it? PM on the way.
  • 2014-06-16 23:02: 2Captcha.com Error: no idle captcha workers are available at the moment, please try a bit later [first appeared at 2014-06-16 23:01]

Overloaded?
  • edited June 2014
    @2Captcha_com

Any update? I'm getting lots of errors:

2014-06-17 12:13: 2Captcha.com Error: unknown error
    2014-06-17 12:12: 2Captcha.com Error: no idle captcha workers are available at the moment, please try a bit later [first appeared at 2014-06-17 12:05]

It seems none of the workers want to touch the blob recaptchas too.
  • @mcscappum All fixed, please check. We did have this sort of problems yesterday, implemented massive bugfix. Must be working.
  • edited June 2014
    All the time 14 $ / for every 1000 captchas
    I coudn't test even one captcha with Balance: 0.00384 $ (that's 3,8$ per 1000!)
    My
    100% Accuracy Features is off.
    Your service is the most expensive I can't even test it. What's the reason of using it?

/setting
    0.5 $ / for every 1000 captchas

setting/edit
    Current rate 14 $ / for every 1000 captchas

setting/percent_100
    Maximum rate 14 $ / for every 1000 captchas
    100% Accuracy Features Off.