Skip to content

Indexing Service - MUST Have?

I'm kind of on a budget right now, but even if I wasn't I always try to keep costs as low as possible.
So, with that in mind, let me tell you about something that popped into my head the other day.

I'm building tiered link structures to my money sites (like many of you, too) using a 3 level contextual dofollow link pyramid and backing these up with a ton of secondary links.

Now, as we all know these links don't just strengthen your tiers themselves, but they also help indexing them. So, I've been wondering ever since if indexing services are absolutely neccessary, or if they're only nice to have, since they speed up the indexing process, but don't index links for you which couldn't be indexed by your secondary links, anyway.

I hope you kinda get my point and I'd love to hear some opinions on this.
(By the way - I'm only talking about 3rd party indexing services. I already own and frequently use GSA Link Indexer).

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Ok, index service breakdown.

Is it beneficial to have an index service in general.. Yes.

Is is an absolutely MUST? No.

This also depends on other factors too.. For instance if you want to rank faster and strengthen your tiers faster making your campaigns more efficient and consuming less resources over time then an indexing service would be good as it simply speeds the entire SEO process up.

Another benefit, this is for churn and burn type campaigns, in this scenario you want all of your links to count in googles eyes before they are moderated or deleted, this means they need to be indexed ASAP and there is no way on earth a tiered structure is quicker than an indexing service for getting links indexed, period.

Another benefit of indexing services would be simply to rank faster.. And make use of all of your built links in general before they die.. Some people build links that never become indexed before they die...

Think of an indexing service as a steroid in the body building world, sure you can achieve the muscle without supplements but my god it will require much more time, effort and resources to do it, but in SEO terms there's no negative impact of using.

On the other hand, if you niche isn't very competitive and you're an SEO hobbyist and you work on sites in your spare time then I'm sure you could get away with just running your tiers and be happy with some beer money at the end of the month.

In my eyes, even if I were on a budget and even if I didn't own my indexing service, I would still subscribe to an indexing service.

I have always had an indexing process/service in place for my SEO from the start. Hope this helps.
  • @Tim89 Great post!!
    And it's been reassuring, too. You explained indexing services almost exactly how I think of them, too.