Skip to content

What is the best vlaue/cheapest indexer now?

I have been getting good results with tim's service but he doesnt allow new ppl do you? 

I plan to start ramping up my verifieds again so dont want to abuse the api ive been sharing with my buddy. 

So what would be best price for 100k subs per day or so? 

If its more than 20 dollars a month i wouldnt bother, too expensive!

Comments

• I`m using Linkprocessor and i`m quite happy with it. 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited June 2014
    Registration is open now.

Package amounts have changed, there are still no daily limitations.

New package prices were set at the start of this month, you should have grabbed yourself a 1 mill package @ the price it was before it going up.

Ps: @PeterParker you seem to change your opinions like the british weather, not even a fortnight ago you were saying my service was as bad as the rest, now you're stating you're having good results from my service? Lol.

pps. Having a Link Processor subscription is like throwing $10+ out the window per month, I purchased a package myself with his service a month or so ago and put through around 5k urls as a test, not many were indexed within that month.

My services' prices has increased, but why not? It's far superior than others here, would you rather pay $30 - $40 for something that works? or would you like to pay $10 per month for a service that does nothing? Your choice.
  • ^scammer! :P
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Are you on crack?