Skip to content

Use specific captcha service for specific tier

I want to use Antigate only for T1 for example, and CB for T2, I couldn't find such a feature.

Comments

• Set antigate as 1st service and CB as 2nd service in SER.

Then in T1 options, choose Ask 1service to fill captchas. And in T2 options, Ask 2nd service to fill captchas.

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Thanks @bangkoklad it seems possible that way, but will take loads of time to edit each project/tier right?
  • Actually no. You can bulk edit options for multiple projects at once. For example, if you have 20 T1 projects, you can select them all using Ctrl and then right click on them.

From here, choose Modify Project > Edit Only Engines/Options and you can bulk edit options for all selected projects.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited June 2014
    Thanks @bangkoklad actually it appears that you can't go to the Options menu when selecting multiple projects, but it's not big deal as I edited a few manually via the  method you said.

One question - maybe only @Sven can answer - what happens if we have CB as 1st solver, Antigate as 2nd, but under Antigate we tick the 'solve hard captchas only' checkbox - I think this means it sends Recaptcha and a few others to Antigate right? ... And will the non-hard ones be discarded completely/not solved...  or will they be sent back to Option 1 (CB)?