Skip to content

How to deal with new Recaptchas ? Advice Needed

Hi, just exchanged my proxies and noticed those new recaptchas. Reverseproxies OCR (my favorite provider) is unable to solve those, so what are the alternatives ? Please, share your expierience.

Comments

• As for me, I'm reducing my daily submissions and switching my captcha solving service to antigate (human solvers). Unlike the old blob recaptchas, these new ones are quite easy to read (by humans) hence antigate solve rate should be high. In the meantime, just wait and see who "cracks" the new recaptcha first. I'm hoping it would be CaptchaTronix (it's my favourite service)...
  • If you've seen the new captchas are easier to read. Anyway (reverseproxies) the neck leyo good, with only some success has been Spamvilla, this past week I was doing testing all or most known (tronix, eve, megaocr, spamvilla and reverseproxies) and such that does not solve almost Tronix nothing works out much more CB + reverseproxie
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I just signed up for Antigate. Can you guys please advise what order you have your captchas in?

I've got mine set to:

CaptchaBreaker - 1 retry (any PR)
    Antigate - 1 retry (PR 1+)

I'm considering putting Antigate first but worried it'll cost a bomb, when CB can probably break 30% of them anyway for free. I've also got EVE subscription, considering putting this to 3rd one.
  • @Olve1954 - are you able to set your daily budget for antigate ? Average payment is aprox 1$ per 1000 captchas, so it could become pretty expensive.
    Yes you can set a daily budget/limit.

I think $1 per 1000 is very cheap for what you get. The quality seems high, the only problem is that I cannot get CB to work in unison with Antigate.
  • Hi @spunko2010, where do you set the daily budget/limit? I haven't used that feature before and I can't find it...

And if you're worried about the cost, you can setup Antigate in CB as an external service to solve only recaptchas.

I just ran out of credit and have problem refilling my account using AvanGate+Paypal. It used to be a breeze.

Anyway @innozemec / CaptchaTronix says his on it and is racing against time to be the first to "crack" the new recaptchas...
  • see

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11524/spamvilla-vs-proxiesproxies-ocr-they-cost-what-they-are-worth-which-is-better#latest

recaptcha is difficult and that is why the most used . even being $ 1 CPM antigate , if the day is I send 5000, the monthly bills are $ 150 . Knowing that you're going to spend that much , look for other solutions ( reverseproxies spamvilla + ocr ) is my solution + dbc + askmebot . I month in DBC I can spend $ 30

The other problem with recaptcha and CB, is that there are many sites that use Recaptcha CLON and that CB does not identify . If you look you will see how much your CB out same as recaptcha No identifies as such.

I proposed to @ Sven in another thread , you could skip some captcha according to their size . Recaptcha and all its clones are always 300x57 , had an option to jump me that size would make me happy.

after the next service would take care of that CB captcha omitted. Right now I spend the day looking at the CB and seeing that services use 300x57

I'd be fine such restriction. Because an engine can use difenrentes captcha types , including recaptcha , but if I omit an engine, omit others that if I could solve captcha on CB .

Have an option in (GSA SE) when you add services to " hard captchas only " but it is the same, it does not by size , just recaptcha , mollon and solvemedia , but if you enter a different name you mollon sale in CB

Hi Sorry I think I made a mistake, it appears you can't.

@olve1954 can you please tell me how oyu did that? that is exactly what I want to do... To use CB for everything except ReCaptcha which I want to use Antigate for. I can only seem to get either of them working, not both....

I have tried setting it up in both SER and SEI, it's really weird.
  • edited June 2014
    If you set Antigate as 2nd service in CB, it will substantially decrease your VPM. 

It's best to set it up in SER directly. Make sure to check the option to only solve hard captchas (and if you want DoFollow only and PR1+) and you're good to go until one of the OCRs is updated. Also make sure you uncheck ReCaptcha in CB, uncheck any secondary service in CB and make sure that ReCaptcha is not toggled either.

WIth this setup CB skips ReCaptcha and Antigate will solve only the ReCaptchas for your specified preferences.

Success rate is great with Antigate and the new captchas, albei slow response time. We're spending around 3-4$/ hour like this with a 1$/1000 bid.

It sucks, but until one of the OCRs can handle the new ReCaptchas, it's a temporary solution for ReCaptchas.

DBC works too ofc.
  • I use deathbycaptcha and looks like it's working fine.
  • Good Morning @spunko2010. Here are my CB settings,

I've to agree with mmtj that setting up an external service in CB will slow down your SER. Although Sven claims that CB is multi threaded, I still believe there's a bottleneck somewhere. Anyway it's just a temporary solution. Using human solvers are just too expansive, for me...
    edited June 2014
    Thanks, I have this setup exactly as you say. In SER can I just confirm you have only CB ticked?

When I set it up as you have, it just slows down. All I want is to send Recaptcha to human solvers on Antigate , everything else to CB. Surely this is possible.

Either it's not solving anything but Recaptcha - or those other captchas aren't showing up in CB with these settings. I don't know I guess I will wait for Sven to come back.
  • Yes, only CB ticked in SER.

Is your bid high enough? I set mine from 1.30 to 1.50...