Skip to content

[Q] How can i sell GSA backlinks on fiverr?

2»

Comments

• TryAMillionTryAMillion United Kingdom
    @spunko2010 It is a good feeling and a lot of freedom but a lot of responsibility as well. Totally agreed it could shake at any point. In my case I had a situation where I couldn't renew the domains that was still producing me money, even though wasn't actively promoting those sites. So the backup income went.

I think if you spend years building up sites and then have a situation where you lose those sites, it can be daunting to start again.

@BigGulpsHuhWelp good input. I think it is good to do both. In my case when I had both it was good but when lost my sites then just a matter of starting again. Since writing my first reply here, I think I am going to do both again because remembering back to the start it was really hard to start the initial earnings and getting payments till got money to live on.

Overall my advice for anyone is simply this, if can make your own sites work, make them work because it is good to be able to have an amazing level of freedom - only if you doing CPA, affiliates, advertising income. If you can't, then do work for others - freelance, or offer services to clients.