need some important fixes & suggestion
I already reported some of bugs but decided to collect it to one thread for Sven.
1. Some problems with threads. Often happens what some threads for few projects is die, but gsa not notice it.
In this case gsa stop creating backlinks for this project and not possibly to stop this project - it have 'Stopping' status forever, and only one way to stop all projects globally (but it very bad way, as I lost all pauses/limits and all projects will restart). I have found what it most common problem for my projects, because some of them not creating backlinks constantly.
I reported it before as for some projects only few links created, but only now was able to understand why it happens.
May be it need some threads monitor, which can test existence of threads for currently running projects and restart it if required every few minutes. Also 'force stop project right now' feature will extremely useful.
I not sure all cases when it happens what thread dies, but it surely happens when you change number of threads in settings.
May be it also nice idea to add number of threads per current project at main screen and ability to test threads activity per individual project.
It need to be fixed very soon, as it creates problems for few random projects (but as you know you need to build links constantly if want to see results now!)
2. On any gsa update we lost current project statuses, and number of submitted/verified links for every project. It makes update a hard task (when you can do it), only at time when all projects completed for today. Otherwise it will destroy your linking scheme (how many links per day), as all project statuses & daily numbers will be reset after update. It really need to be fixed.
3. It not a bug, but new feature which can be very useful for everybody - randomization of global lists. Because right now gsa using global list in same order for all projects. May be it will possibly on project load time to randomize global list (if used) for every thread or project.
4. Another suggestion. Google not index urls which finish on 0 (zero) if zero is last digit in url. It was discussed on seomoz and my tests confirm it. Can gsa automatically replace urls which finished on 0 to 0/. Example, if gsa created blog post like somejcow.com/story/123450 it will change new url to somejcow.com/story/123450/ automatically.
It will fix that issue and help to get more urls indexed.
PS : I just found what even global button - STOP not stop 'stopping' projects!!!