Skip to content

Gsa search engine ranker just bought it i have a few questions

edited December 2012 in Need Help
Hello,

I have  a few question's if someone could please help

I have used my gmail account to register for the account gsa makes however when i go into my gmail account i find that i have loads of emails all un opened that need confirming how do i get gsa to do this for me?

also how does the blog comment work when writing and making spinnable ones? is it like scrapebox and is it 1 comment per line or something like that?

and is their anyway to make email creating automated?

and for micro blog micro messages how can i use them it just says %url% in the box what can i add to that?

thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Press the TEST button in email config. If it can log in it should be fine. Else you might have to enable the usage of pop3 in gmail options. Also make sure you delete found emails (option in GSA SER).

for micro blogs...just leave it as it is. The %url% is a place holder that gets replaced with your URL by the program.
  • edited December 2012
    thank you one last question i have a list of blog comments 1 comment per line how can i import this into gsa search engine to start using the comment? 
    iv scraped a list of 41k comments that are 1 per line
  • Hi, you need to spin them in one file and paste the file into the comment field. 
    {Comment1|Comment2|.....|Comment41000}

Use notepad++ for example and create a macro to automate that work.

As those are insanely many comments (do you really need that much??) you might want to reduce them as the file gets huge and I suppose it will use lots of RAM.

or use %spinfile-commentfile.txt%

• or use this: http://www.getspintax.com/

1 comment per line, press spin
    or use the Tools->SpinConvert tool ;)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    so many choices ;-)