Skip to content

What does Loaded 0/293 from site lists mean?

edited November 2012 in Need Help
I watch GSA progress and I see in the log

0/293 from site lists
0/56 from site lists
0/95 from site lists

Over and over in the logs... I'm a little unclear what's going on.  Shouldn't it be querying the search engines for more target URLs?

Comments

• LWDLWD
    edited November 2012
    I think that this means that GSA SER has loaded 293, 56 and 95 url's from site lists.
    Then you will see it like this in some time:
    27/293
    7/56
    77/95

And that means that GSA SER has processed 27 urls out of 293, 7 out of 56 and 77 out of 95...

If that makes sense, I think it means that. :)

EDIT: I see what you are asking now... Well it should, do you have keywords setup? How many? Engines checked? SEARCH ENGINES checked?
  • Yeah, all English engines checked, and several hundred keywords I've entered...
  • Are your proxies good? Well that's all that I could think off as it should work... Wait a bit someone with more experience on this will stop by and help you out...
  • Proxies are working, not sure what's going on.., keeps running through these over and over with 0/some # in the log
  • 0/XXX from site lists means that no new/unknown target URL was found in the randomly picked URLs of the global site list.

thats pretty normal but there are some things you can do.
    1) delete duplicate URLs in site list to speed up the site list parsing
    2) make sure to feed your site lists with fresh/unknown URLs via SEs  (add keywords for example) or imported own lists
    3) delete target history URL to retry submission to previous unsuccessfull sites again