Skip to content

Proxies not being used at all?

2»

Comments

• Don't worry @larceny, @Sven will solve it. Just give him time... ;)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Spamtastic I had a look at that obscured java stuff google replied. I can not figure it out that easily. I can of course simulate the browser 1:1 but parsing that java stuff is not that easy.
  • I am sure @sven can handle a chalange ;)
    feel free to help ;)
  • Yeah Sven maybe add a checkbox to SER with the option to simulate browser or something, that we can turn it on or off as necessary to work with recaptcha projects or not.
  • This is what I use to execute javascript without a browser: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/SpiderMonkey
    Though I use it via perl - I believe SER is developed in Delphi?
  • Yeah even if that gets implemented - it will seriously slow SER down.
  • edited May 2014
    doublepost
    I found some sites where the captcha is normaly displyed even with javascript off. So it might be an option.
  • Yeah I have been having this issue, thought it was my proxies and have not had the time/chance to check it all out. 

I have also been getting if freezing and then big batches of URLs "unable to download" not sure if this is an issue with the proxies or the same related issue as this??

So I have just turned the proxies off for now, which is guaranteed blobs but at least it is downloading the URLs.
  • I don't care about speed, only accuracy, I need a solution where I can get normal recaptcha and send it to be solved.
  • Same situ like @Larceny and @Flembot

• I'm also having the same problem. It's causing me huge problems, I hope there will be an update soon.
  • Welcome to the world of spam. Just let Sven do his thing guys....

• How is this going Sven?
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    20:41:02: [!] No proxies available - stopping projects. I check all my proxy all running well :(, I
  • That's not the same issue..
  • I basically only use SER with recaptcha targets so at the moment the software is severally limited by this change for my personal use. Will you be able to get a work around soon @Sven?
    I do my best. But stop pushing things!
  • Just thought I would give this a little bump :) (not pushing too much Sven :) )

Just want to make sure it is high on your agenda as I have had days of spending close to $50 on human solvers.

Thanks
  • Yeah I was just wondering the same thing.  Can recaptcha targets be used at all with GSA right now?
    Not much I can do right now. SER does some tricks to get an easier captcha as it would have done before, but it is often still the blobby one. Bare with me but that javacode is not that easy to read.
  • I am getting tremendous amount of blob recaptchas which even humans have difficulty in solving.
    Any update on this issue?
  • Have the issue too. Hope any update on this.