Skip to content

Moving GSA to VPS

edited November 2012 in Need Help
I've decided to move GSA from my local PC to a VPS.  I just wondered what the licensing situation was with GSA: can I use the same serial on another PC ?

Also, what is the best way of moving all my current projects and data to the VPS ?  Can I just zip up specific folders and move them to the new GSA installation ?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited November 2012
    You can use the same serial for both systems, but make sure that SER only running one system and not on both at the same time.

Easiest way to move your projects is to backup all projects and restore on your new system (right click projects -> modify -> backup all).
  • I'm having a similar issue, would like to use GSA on the home computer just to setup tiers and all, and later on import it back to the VPS.

Do i need to close SER on the VPS, or can open both as long as i dont "start" the home one ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You should not run both at the same time. And with run I mean "click on exe".
  • Is there a way of transferring Options as well ?  It's going to be a pain to enter all my Proxies, Ping list, etc. again.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version has this. I have added this some minutes ago.