Skip to content

anyone else found links dont index as well when they are old vs sent to indexer right away?

i had  sub to indexification and ive just been sending them manually form odler projects. some are up to 50k at a time. checking after a week and sitll no effect whatsoever on index rate.

Conversely i had a project where i ticked to send to indexer immediately and i looked at that one today and 14% are indexed.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited May 2014
    Check your PM
  • edited May 2014
    i am testing different services in a methodicial fashion (because noone i can see online has given results at all or without some kind of motive) i dont see what is so 'silly' about that as you alluded to in your pm to me.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @Peterparker, It's not silly for a person to asses things no no, it's silly for a person to keep having an ongoing issue with such an easy possible fix, anyway, I shouldn't have responded to this thread in the first place, I apologise, good luck.
  • @peterparker - i use incredibleindexer + linkprocessor. Got good results in terms of ranking when used only the first one, but due to the downtime issues chose another one as a backup. If you have problems with link indexing than create 2nd tier that points to those links, if that is not enough increase the number of links in 2nd tier.

Also, check how many times your article has been used. Sometimes i find that i have posted one spun article like 3000 times. Not sure, how many combinations KM3 gives for single article, but that just seems a lot.
  • up until now I don't know how to get links built and manually index them. :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Here's a test of some indexing services (not many of the ones on this forum though): http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/experiments/index-backlinks-easily-revealing-case-study-results/