Skip to content

Problem sending links to Indexing service

Recently I noticed SER is not sending any of my links to Lindexed. I keep getting the following message in my log: ERROR! No links where accepted by lindexed.com (At least 10 unique urls should be sent per call.)

I am running the most recent version of SER 8.32 but I noticed that my Lindexed account has not received any links from SER since 4/29. Anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    This is because a certain indexing service was having problems receiving API calls, so Sven has most probably decreased the time it takes to send URLs, meaning your SER is trying to submit <10 urls to lindexed, but lindexed only receives a minimum of 10 urls per request, hence the error code.

In my opinion @sven should revert back to 100 urls or 10 minutes as that was working perfectly fine for users, sending smaller batches of URLs to indexing services uses much more resources too.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ok next version will wait for 10 urls...if nothing was seen for 1h it will add some fake urls.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @sven add fake urls? Don't do that, it will cost people indexing credits for no reason....

Can't you just revert back to the older way, 10 mins or 100 urls? Or have different submission profiles/instructions for different indexing services..

Id much prefer my customers to send in a minimum of 100 urls per API request.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It does that. But if the program doesn't receive at least 10 urls for 60 minutes and it has less than 10 URLs, it will add fake once. This should almost never happen though.