Skip to content

Recent Google changes STOP GSA scraping!

I have been informed that Google has made a number of changes recently, which causes GSA to fail when scraping. My own experience is that all my proxies are failing hourly when used for scraping.

Does anyone else see this happening?

Is there anyone from GSA on this forum and can they please comment on these recent changes by Google?

If this is true, then it is stopping GSA from being the powerful and useful link builder that it was a few weeks ago.

Thx Graham

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

GSA = Company and yes I am from GSA. However GSA SER is the tool you might mean.

I don't see anything that would make google block SER from scraping. False alert I would say.

• Increase the time between searches, use more proxies, clean and test your proxies. There's no way G could stop SER scraping, and if it did, then you start importing lists.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Google can't stop SER from scraping lol, they might be able to block the proxies you use for scraping much faster than normal but this isn't a huge problem, with services amoungst you like @ron serlists, you won't even need to scrape.
  • Yes I heard Matt Cutts likes to hang out on this forum a lot and he suddenly decided to make life a bit more difficult for everyone on here by blocking SER on Google so maybe you can write to and plead with him to leave us alone Graham :D
  • Yes, Matt leave us alone. We aren't doing anything wrong. Stop the unwarranted persecution.

Everyone: More links, Cutts stinks. More links, Cutts stinks!
  • sensationalist much?
  • Graham must be trolling.