Skip to content

LOW LPM even with AA List

Hello, I've been having such a low LPM that I really need help. Bought the blue list from TODAY so its 100% fresh and I'm getting 10-20 LPM MAXIMUM ... I got 15 projects running 9 Scraping and 6 with AA Blue list.

LPM right now:

It's climbing but very very slowly. Never seen it go over 20.

My settings on 12 out of the 15 projects:

Cpu also keeps spiking from 60% to 100%

Comments

• after 12 hours the LPM is only 24.36
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1st I have to say ... very ugly colour set you use :/

2nd whats your captcha setup? In case you use just CB or CS (bahh) you might want to skip hard to solve captchas...that improves speed a bit. But thats it. I can't see much that can be improved here.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Ahh maybe skip proxies for identification and higher the waiting time for search queries to 90 or 120 seconds (event hough you don't use it for now).

And disable pingback...thats something you should not use, same for exploits.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited April 2014
    You are only running 80 threads. I think 24 LPM is not so bad for 80 threads.
    I don't see anything majorly wrong with your settings to be honest.
    You said you've never seen LPM go over 20 and now it's 24 - So that's an improvement right?
  • @Sven, it's obvious why you shouldn't use pingback if you hover your mouse over the engine within SER, but I'd love to know your reason to not use exploits.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited April 2014
    @sven - Which captchas are "Hard to solve captchas"?

Is it captchas that yield less than XX% solved or something other metric?
    Thanks
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited April 2014

@sumusiko - I don't understand why you said " I got 15 projects running 9 Scraping and 6 with AA Blue list."

Why aren't you running ALL projects with the list. How can you expect a higher LPM when you do things that way?

Why do you have SEREngines checked and Web2.0? Do you have a membership? If you do, I'm not 100% sure, but aren't you supposed to be running those projects separately? And not mixed with everything else?

I personally wouldn't be using Exploits, Pingback, Referrer, Indexer, and Social Bookmarks. Waste of time. Especially the first 4, not to mention spammy. And Bookmarks have an almost Zero yield (except with a list).

Seriously, I don't even know where to begin. I think you should acquaint yourself with this thread before you go much further: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2930/ser-tiers/p1

• @Sven I use CS since I had already bought it long ago. Done I disabled Pingback on all projects, checked skip proxies for identification and increased search queries to 90.

@Gooner, I'm using 80 threads because I only use 10 Private proxies and if I move the settings to 100 I see some failed to download links in the logs.

@Ron because some are second tier which are linking to the AA list (first tier for churn and burn) and I don't see the point of having a website linking to the same exact website which is something that will happen eventually if I use AA list on second tier too. (I only use second tier on churn and burn to help improving the indexation rate).

I also have web2.0 checked because I thought it helped with LPM since there's more possibility of links being made and idk about ser engines but no I don't have membership. I also used all of these engines because I'm doing churn and burn so I want the highest amount of links as fast as possible
  • edited April 2014
    Hello @Ron , when you mean don't use Exploits, Pingback, Referrer, Indexer, and Social Bookmarks, should I not have that clicked whenn it comes to ranking Youtube videos? Does that have any effect?

PS: I have the same settings like him except with the proxies, Submission, PR Checking etc not clicked.. However, I still have 15 LPM as I just first started this Would there be any ways that I can improve LPM?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @MoRTiZz3 - I don't like those platforms as they have spammy (and in my opinion worthless) links. It may even slow you down, although I will not swear to it. But I never use them, and I don't have speed issues. So who knows.

Social Bookmarks are not spammy, but good luck making them. You might make a handful per month because of captcha, and have SER spinning with no productivity while you try to post to them - a complete drain on SER in my opinion.

Use my suggestions I gave to the OP.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @sumusiko - Then turn off Web2.0 - you are wasting time and killing (annihilating) your LPM even trying - you will not make any. Turn that one off everywhere. 
  • It did help me ron! Now at 40+ LPM :D
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ;)
  • edited April 2014
    @sumusiko - you will always have proxy errors in your log, you might want to read this https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/10415/selfmade-private-vs-bought-private-vs-semi-dedicated-proxies

btw, If you have the funds CB will perform faster and more reliable than CS - which may also be one of the bottlenecks (there is a 5 day trial if you want to give captcha breaker a spin)
  • again , gsa went down to 20-24 LPM yet again not sure why nothing changed..

And I even have more projects. Maybe its my cpu bottlenecking
  • Using "ask all services/user to fill captchas" probably won't be helping you LPM, and the constant pop ups must be annoying the hell out of you. :D

Set the projects up how Ron said (make sure that you check out the link he posted too), follow the advice that everyone else has given you, then splash out on another 20 semi-dedicated proxies and turn your threads up to 300 (or whatever your box can handle, if not).

You've got to pay if you want to play.
  • Now I'm down to 1 LPM :DD

but i think gsa is bugged, I started GSA 5 mins ago it has 150 backlinks in5  minutes and only 1 lpm ? wtf?

23 projects running
  • thanks for the tips guys