Skip to content

esyndiCat Engine Script Password

edited November 2012 in Bugs
I can't find the password field in the esyndicat engine script. It appears on some it asks for

field: new_pass2

but I don't see where in the script the password is defined. I don't see anything with 'pass' in it. I see the form 'suggest listing' but things just aren't matching up.

Comments

• I guess that new_pass2 is for a "forgot password" field. Most propably the registration is closed on this site and you will be redirected to the login page where SER see this field.
  • edited November 2012
    according to the form it is for the password confirmation field. like what is seen on this page.

Now I know this page won't work cause they want you to pay but it does have the f_new_pass2 field. Not sure why the field changed to f_new_pass2 over night but last night it was just new_pass2

Now here is a page that the debugger gave me that looks different than the I linked to above.
    I'm not really that sure how the debugger works with the "view html" option but this is what it gave me. You can see how it is different than the one above. it is just a screenshot as I was unable to upload the file saved from the debugger. :(