Skip to content

3 Tier Pyramid pointed to money site ?

2»

Comments

• i will ramp 10 links more to every tier after one month. But tell me. if you index by both indexers the same link will be indexed two times?

Thanks

• edited April 2014

• That's not how it works.  Indexing is almost like "forcing" Google  (and others) to be aware of your page. 
  • I have one question about the info on this site http://www.jacobking.com/broken-tiered-link-building

Nothing there is new to me now, but the "Secondary links to Money Site" it says NoFollow contextual stuff for this, but that does mean really just go for some no follow ? and it lists Social Bookmarks and Directories for this but is there anything else we should try to go for for that ? 
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited April 2014
    @hatterftw1, what he is alluding to in that article is that you should be adding in no-follow links for diversity, but not building tiers to them. A "natural" link profile will have a certain percentage of those type of links.

Others will probably disagree, but personally I like to slowly drip no follow contextuals, along with social bookmarks, forum profiles and directories at my sites, in conjunction with the normal contextual tier 1 that everyone does. 

I'd probably use a PR filter for those though, and would advise you to avoid things like blog comments, as they will most likely erode the authority of your site, and make it more vulnerable to getting slapped/filtered for other things that you could normally get away with. Maybe a few niche relevant manual comments would be ok though, but nothing in bulk.

• I have here one question. My pyramid work already 7 days. Tier 1 10 verified a day, Tier 2- 20 tier 3 -30 a day. Can somebody give advice when i need to insert more verified links for the tiers daily?