Skip to content

My verified links didnt get indexed why??

I got more verified links but the links are not indexed in ahrefs..I don know the reason so anyone can help me...

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Are you using an indexing service or method?

You can not expect a link to become indexed within a week if you aren't actively trying to index that link either by using an indexing service or building links to that link.

There are many indexing services around that you can try out though, so it is a simple fix, check out my service if you want, the site is on my user profile simply click on my name.
  • Yeah @Sven , i also face this problem . 3k verified on GSA but only 18 in ahrefs and 22 in majestic seo ? well i'm using gsa seo indexer + instantlinkindexer + Linkprocessor . I noticed that ser only send few link to the indexer.
  • edited April 2014
    First off, Ahrefs has been having problems lately and the index has been relatively stagnant. Second, Ahrefs is a web crawler. It does not crawl all links. It gets maybe 15-20% of a sites total links, and that number varies. Third off, having multiple link indexers does not guarantee that your links will be indexed. This is not a problem. It's just a reality. @lemonzer