Skip to content

How many backlinks per day can you get on average from GSA SER?

I've been using GSA SER just for the past week for backlinks to my Tier 2. I have about 100 URL's in my project and I wanted to have around 1000 back links per day (so on average 10 backlinks/url per day). I am running the program on a VPS, with 5 private proxies from buyback proxies, captcha sniper, and as well as Eve for Recaptcha. I've set it down to 50 threads only for now. There are 5 projects currently running and on average each project is only receiving 200-300 backlinks per day (after running it for 24 hours consecutively), which I consider is pretty low.

I wanted to know if this is normal? If not then what can I do to speed this process up aside from buying more proxies? What is actually the standard backlinks that you can get per day on a project? Can you get 20k per day?

Comments

• Oh just for an FYI I am only getting 4 LPM as of now. I want to get it up as high as 20
  • edited March 2014
    I'm pretty new with GSA, but finally starting to do 20k per day (I'm on 27k with about 5 hours left for today so I think I might hit 30k).

The main thing you need is a good captcha + recaptcha. A good decent sized verified list (.sl format). 10-100 private proxies (I'm just using a VPN though - to save money on proxies - I won't share which one - just don't choose a mainstream one). And a decent VPS. How much RAM does your GSA use? If its only around 500 then duplicate your projects (but you should def. be blasting a verified list that will help a lot). Lastly, make sure you do NOT scrape - just post to the verified list. There are video tutorials about these things posted here in 1 thread - I suggest you find it and spend 1 day watching all of those videos.

That's just my recommendations - I've heard of people making 200k+ backlinks per day on this forum so maybe they would recommend something else - I dunno.

Good luck
  • @100k thanks for the recommendations. Currently mine using about 350MB of RAM. 

Are you saying to just buy verified links and blast it to the list of verified links? What is the video title of this? I've almost watched every single tutorial on the forum
  • something around 100k right now:)
  • @spammasta are you using a verified url's list that you bought?
  • I just bought 20 semi-dedicated proxy's added to GSA SER and I am still getting 4-ish LPM =(
  • molchomolcho Germany
    the proxys are one from a couple of things, look at the videos that 100k say, and read about the forum, no one her can see your settings from your SER, and the settings and a good verified list where the key for a high LPM.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/other-mixed  <-- take a look
  • @molcho that gives me a page not found
  • edited March 2014
    @seonoob123 ..... watch these videos

Buy a verified list from the market section (or fiverr ;) )

Add a Recaptcha as 2nd captcha solver (2 tries).

That should be enough to get your LPM to 50-100+.
  • molchomolcho Germany
    ohh sorry then go to https://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/gsa-search-engine-ranker and then to other mixed.

But all over the forum you found little gems to give you higher skills to work with this programm, you must search for this, and look sometimes to new threads. This software has a low entry, but you need time to take all out of it.
  • @100k so I just bought a verified lists and I am currently using Eve as my 2nd captcha solver after Eve. However now I am only getting around 20  LPM. Never hit 50
  • @100K how did you use a vpn for GSA SER ? Doesn't it will only use 1 IP in one time ?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Around 150,000 - 250,000 verifieds per day.
  • nice numbers @tim89 you are probably auto verifying on all your projects right? 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @rodol yes I do.
  • I am using Captcha Sniper as number 1 and this one as number 2: http://www.captchatronix.com/

(the $29 package).

Maybe the list you bought is crap. I dunno bro, but you should be hitting 50/lpm. Ask the list seller why his list is not getting faster submission.
  • @lemonzer - yes, I am only using 1 GSA licnece at a time (just on my VPS).
  • @100k any other tips other than 'my list sucks' ?