Skip to content

tier 1, 2 and 3 more efficient and hardware limitation

Imagine that I have 3 campaigns running, tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3.

I want GSA SER to do the tier 1 links first, before starting tier 2.

I want it to do tier 2 links, before starting tier 3.

My campaigns are daily links, I do it as follows:

tier 1: 10 backlinks
tier 2: 20 backlinks
tier 3: 30 backlinks

How to run the campaign correctly so that it makes the links daily in order?

If I select the campaign priority it does this????

I thought about doing:

tier 1: ++
tier 2: +
tier 3:-

Is this correct? or is there a more efficient way?

This is important for me, due to my hardware limitations, I want everything to be done daily, but I can't keep everything running at the same time.

Comments

• GSA SER consumes significantly less CPU than you can imagine. Don't expect this program to slow down your machine like a buggy Chrome after opening ten tabs.

Even if you set it to 600 threads (based on your internet speed), it will not use more than 3% of your CPU and 400 MB of RAM.

I believe this is why the program has remained popular even after ten years.

It's hard to believe, but you can't open twenty tabs simultaneously in Chrome. However, with GSA SER, you can easily process 600 URLs concurrently.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • idk but if they are the real backlink numbers you have in mind, multiply them by x10 to get the benefit of using this software.

So every day, 

T1 - 1k
    T2 - 10K
    T3 - 100K

Thanked by 2Deeeeeeee Jason_88
  • how to organize priority correctly:
    Tier 1 -
    Tier 2+
    Tier 3++
    or
    Tier 1++
    Tier 2+
    Tier 3 -
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    malcom said:
    GSA SER consumes significantly less CPU than you can imagine. Don't expect this program to slow down your machine like a buggy Chrome after opening ten tabs.

Even if you set it to 600 threads (based on your internet speed), it will not use more than 3% of your CPU and 400 MB of RAM.

I believe this is why the program has remained popular even after ten years.

It's hard to believe, but you can't open twenty tabs simultaneously in Chrome. However, with GSA SER, you can easily process 600 URLs concurrently.
    I use dedicated server, I have enough hardware Intel Xeon E3-1270v6

However, even if you have a good server, GSA crashes and doesn't link correctly.

I asked about priority, because I want GSA Ser to finish doing all tier 1, then do all tier 2, and then tier 3.

But the priority doesn't work correctly.
    malcom said:
    idk but if they are the real backlink numbers you have in mind, multiply them by x10 to get the benefit of using this software.

So every day, 

T1 - 1k
    T2 - 10K
    T3 - 100K

I'll do a test!
    how to organize priority correctly:
    Tier 1 -
    Tier 2+
    Tier 3++
    or
    Tier 1++
    Tier 2+
    Tier 3 -
    I'm going to test this model:
    Camada 1 -
    Nível 2+
    Nível 3++

Thanks
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    You can control the starting of the next tier by setting the option in tier filter settings. So if you want the T2 to be delayed, for example, to wait till T1 has 1000 links, then set it as follows:

• sickseo said:
    You can control the starting of the next tier by setting the option in tier filter settings. So if you want the T2 to be delayed, for example, to wait till T1 has 1000 links, then set it as follows:

haha i've seen this screen probaly over 1000x  Yet, Never realized that option.    That's what i love about this forum and people like you. I'm still learning.
    Lol - Sven has added so many options to the software it's very easy to overlook them. You can really fine tune just about anything you like.
    Thanked by 3Sven Hunar Deeeeeeee
  • malcom said:
    idk but if they are the real backlink numbers you have in mind, multiply them by x10 to get the benefit of using this software.

So every day, 

T1 - 1k
    T2 - 10K
    T3 - 100K

T1 1K?Are you sure? Aren't people recomand building T1 don't more than 100-300 backlinks? malcom
  • Jason_88 said:
    malcom said:

So every day, 

T1 - 1k
    T2 - 10K
    T3 - 100K

T1 1K?Are you sure? Aren't people recomand building T1 don't more than 100-300 backlinks? malcom
    Why do you say this? Justify
    I don't know where this 100-300 number comes from lol Link velocity is not a Google ranking factor. Google have stated this many times.

It's up to you how many links you choose to build, but doing 100-300 links per day will not rank you quickly at all.
  • edited January 13
    @Jason_88 Even though all the experts you can find on BHW advise building backlinks slowly to avoid getting hammered by Google, this advice is primarily based on a common belief driven by fear rather than concrete case studies or research.

When a website traffic plummets suddenly, it naturally instills fear in people, prompting them to proceed cautiously. However, even if you diligently adhere to Google's guidelines, you can still face challenges regardless of the quality of your backlink profile or website.

People experience fear because Google instills fear in them by penalizing websites for engaging in certain activities. For instance, creating backlinks goes against Google's Terms of Service. Yet we are currently in the forum of a product where the main objective is to generate millions of backlinks.

Consider this scenario: what if everyone started believing that SEO could be achieved solely through backlink building or purchasing? What do you think would happen?

It would significantly impact Google's revenue. As an advertising company, Google intimidates almost every individual who ventures into online business or launches a website or e-commerce site.

Their ultimate goal is to have you invest in advertisements. It's as simple as that.

In the SEO field, a general guideline is to often do the opposite of what Google recommends.

So I second @sickseo on this topic. 
    Thanked by 2Hunar sickseo