Skip to content

Error Saving Global List

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
I know an article was written a while back on this subject. I remember it was a quality writing, and so I assume it was it by Asia Virtual Solutions or Shaun Marrs? At the time I did not address this.. Thank you~!!

15:39:42: [-] Error saving site list data: Access is denied (C:\Users\potat\Dropbox\GSAserlists 3Months Pool\Submitted Targets [Real-Time]\sitelist_Asia Virtual Solutions: gov - edu-Drupal - Blog - gov,edu.txt)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm isn't that a dropbox based list where you shouldn't write to anyway?
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited June 2023
    Hello @Deeeeeeee

I noticed that you are using my service (although I am unsure why the last part of the path includes "\sitelist_Asia Virtual Solutions: gov - edu-Drupal - Blog - gov,edu.txt". It is most likely a copy-paste error). Please note that you cannot save the site lists in the Dropbox folder as @Sven already mentioned. To resolve this, please uncheck the site lists that have the GSAserlists folder path set in them (except for custom lists and your own submitted/verified lists). You can do this by navigating to Global Options->Advanced->Site lists tab.

*Sorry for the outdated screenshot. This section is just transferred to the "Site lists" tab*

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please let me know.

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited June 2023

AliTab said:
    Hello @Deeeeeeee

I noticed that you are using my service (although I am unsure why the last part of the path includes "\sitelist_Asia Virtual Solutions: gov - edu-Drupal - Blog - gov,edu.txt". It is most likely a copy-paste error).

So sorry about that. :|  :expressionless:
    I messed up my cut-n-paste job.

Thanks for the reminder about unchecking. I appreciate the help! :)

Thanked by 1AliTab
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    No worries :) You're welcome!