Skip to content

GSA not handling bulk projects properly.

edited September 2012 in Need Help
I created 700 projects in GSA by replicating the .prj file and the new_targets file. The project settings are (no search engine use, no global sites list use, pause for 1440 minutes after 10 submissions). I am using 10 proxies and 100 threads and deathbycaptcha services.  Each project has a different url (of the same domain) and a different email address. GSA starts well but after running around 17 projects, does not do anything with the rest of the projects. All projects are active but the logs keep saying "project on pause for xxx minutes". I stopped GSA and started again. It picked up some other 17 projects this time and did their daily submission and again went into waiting mode. I dont know why its not working on rest of the projects when it has so much to do for the day. Sven, pls help. I am ready to give VPS access as well if required.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You say the other projects don't start? Starting 700 projects at once might be a bit overkill but never tested it. IF you think VPS access would help, message me access in pm.
  • sent you the details via message. pls have a look.