Skip to content

Xfire Success -> Anyone getting any Other Web 2.0s?

edited November 2012 in Need Help
I've noticed for some time now, that SER is only posting to the Xfire Web 2.0 platform for me. It may just be the niche I am in, so I wanted to ask if anyone else is receiving successful posts on other Web 2.0s. There are a TON of them, but I only keep getting Xfire backlinks.

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What captcha solver are you using? I think CS can only solve the Xfire's. 
  • Yes I believe you are right re the captchas. I personally create a separate stream just for web 2 and turn off captcha to solve manually. Remember also you need a new email address per sign up since most platforms only allow one per blog if I am not mistaken....
  • and how they could do to work with the caphta sniper?
    or else pay to solve or resolve it manually?
    You have to make an email account for each web 2.0?
    How much more or less you take to index?
    Do you do pyramide with web 2.0?
    I have 30 sites and I do it manually is a pain
  • I do use Captcha Sniper as 1st priority, but also use DeathByCaptcha as my 2nd priority captcha solver, so there should not be any issues there with Web 2.0s. They almost always have captchas that can be solved by one or the other.

Takeachance may be onto something though with the email address suggestion. I do realize that each Web 2.0 needs a different email per signup, so that definitely makes sense. Have you actually put this to the test "takeachance"? What did you find?

Also....if that's the case, then we all might wanna be switching out our email addresses regularly. Article sites, Social bookmarks, Forums, Directories, and more use email addresses ONCE per account. Ultimately, this could be the shining reason why verifications are low as well. I recall getting higher verifications when I first started my projects, however the email used has been the same for quite some time now.................I think the light just switched on. ;-)
  • ok  thxsss for now not invest in so q decapcha the manually resolve it

Then I'll put another address different for each project to be verified so better

regards
  • re the emails, I believe Sven mentioned this sometime back. I always spin emails using catchalls so I don't have a problem but to my knowledge yes, you need a new email account per sign up. If your using a paid captcha service then yes, this shouldn't be an issue. I was getting at CS as the 1st service, although for me it's worth spending a few mins to manually solve them for each project tier I use them on.
  • ok thaxsss 
    regards
  • Yeah seems as if I missed the boat on that one (catchall emails). I believe I glimpsed over the thread once before but didn't think anything of it at the time. I now see that I need to be implementing this into all my projects!!

Catchall thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/318/possible-solution-to-email-problem#Item_43
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Makes a big difference! :-)