Skip to content

Suggestion about anchor texts

Would it be possible to make it when we "show urls" > verified ( in the big list ) remove urls without our anchor texts in? I just sat and removed manually and thought it would be a good idea to have an option to do that. What i'm meaning is, the anchor texts sometimes come up as "home page" "visit posters website" "akjwefnaerkf" and other languages which is not helpful atall. I have gone through and looked at the engines which do this, but 7/10 it has the correct keyword, and then it has a ton of crap it posts as an anchor. Please look into this it would help a lot as i'm sure i aint the only one not wanting bad anchors on their site :)
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can use the option in show urls->select links not of your interest->right click->Turn Project Active and Remove selected Links
  • i just manually deleted them, and i mean it was thousands it took time and time is money! Haha
    whats wrong in sorting the list by anchor text and select those not matching?
    anyway just adde dit for next version.
  • @sven awesome thanks just seen these messages
  • Awesome update but, it just selects all not the ones without the right anchor. Maybe it's a bug?

Hmm no, for me it selected all those not being part of the projects anchor edits.