Skip to content

"Could not find a new article, add some new"

This error (in the red triangle) has started popping up on some of my projects but it doesn't make any sense to me. The articles that I'm using are heavily spun, so shouldn't "wear out" but stranger is the fact that the error is being shown against projects that have been inactive for months, it's almost random where the error shows up. Why would the software be checking articles when the project is inactive - doesn't make sense.

@sven, what causes this error to be displayed please ?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    each article added is just one article for SER no matter how much spun it is.
  • Yes but I have lots of projects, each with one spun article and the error is only showing on a small percentage of the projects.

Is the error saying that SER has posted that article on all possible places and so another is needed before it can continue i.e. the software has run out of places to post the article to ?

Why is the error showing for some inactive projects ?...why not for every inactive project ?. I'm very confused.

Unlike some others on here, I don't want to turn off the red triangles, I think they are a great way to easily display that a project has a problem, it's just that in this case I'm not really sure what the problem is :)

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you think your article has good spin syntax, you should disable the "dup checking" in article manager.
  • I have the same message but I cant locate the "dup checking" in article manager where is it exactly? Thanks