Skip to content

No Urls In Queue for project XXX - How can i help GSA get over this

edited October 2012 in Need Help
From time to time i get this info when i go to check out the left target URLS, i'm using 100k list, using all search engines, so i would assume i could just leave it be for weeks, until i would need to worry about not having more juice for GSA.

Since i didn't see anyone with this issue, how are you guys dealing with this, or is it just me ?

PS: using GSA in a vps, with 10 private proxies just for posting.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

That message is coming from "right mosue button on project->show urls->Show left Target URLs".

So that function is just giving you the ability to view the imported target urls. The project itself might have still some URLs in it's queue if you use search engines. Just that it is not saving them to hard disk (just at end or in intervals).

• Thanks for the info, i was finding it very odd because i said it was submiting, but didn't have target urls, was a bit confusing to me.

On another note, how do i know if a project has really dried out (already searched all kw in all engines) ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Well that should almost never happen. You would see it if search engines deliver the results and it reads

"000/010 results on <search engine> for <engine> with query <query>"

This would mean that all results from that search engine query have been known and proceed. If you only get this and nothing else, than you might have the situation where nothing new is found.

But keep in mind that this might be just the temporary case for that particular engine.