Skip to content

how does gsa use multiple emails in same project?

If I have
email1@hotmail.com
email2@hotmail.com
email3@selfhostedemail.org

Does gsa use cycle thru those sequentially for each site, or use randomly, or will it just switch to the second one if it hits a site that throws an email based error like already used to register, or does not accept hotmail, etc?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    First it uses a random one, than if that email was used on this site, it will use a different one in case your settings allow it to create more than one account.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    cool
    is that limited to using a different one based only on if that particular email was used before, or will it also switch to a new one if the email host like hotmail is not accepted, or its a catchall email from a domain of mine that they blacklisted?
    Depends on how things are configured for that engine. If the message was identified as such, it will try to uise a different emaila nd try again. But that email is random and might be from the same domain and again blocked.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    i see, any way to update things so it would detect if it was a total domain block and switch to a new one?

i can add a whole bunch of my own domain based catchalls and other hotmails, etc
    No sorry.