Skip to content

I have 2 GSA Search engine ranker and 2 Gsa Seo indexer licences i need technical info

Hi, as i said i have 2 license of both products, i have a dedicated server with 2 xeon processors 8 core + 8gb memory, i would like to share this dedicated server with a guy i know (so we split expenses), but what i am scared of is that he could steal my licences, is this possible?

@sven

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Your license can not be stolen unless you have it stored in a text file yourself holding name/serial.
  • @sven What about using my 2 licences of GSA + Seo indexer on same ip, will there be issues?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yep somehow you get issues as the search engines will see one IP.
  • @sven Well no, as Proxies will be used for scraping and posting and verfiying, right?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @triplex partitioned servers can't see the other partitions. You will share the physical hardware and IP but not the file structure.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I also realized that you didn't mention partitioning. That would be the best way to share a dedicated server.
  • i was thinking of just creating a new user on the dedicated server and thats it, would it work?