Skip to content

V6.89 Out of Memmory Issue

As of late the V6.80+ seem to be limited on memory.  I has a 16GB dedicated, It used to get 300-600 threads and 30 projects no issue...

NOW - I crash at 20 projects and 200 threads...

GSA SER states out of memory drop threads or reduce projects.

Memory usage dumps at 4.5 Gigs used...

Is 2 threads the secret sauce of the day?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    4.1 gb is the limit of a 32bit on 64bit os. I don't know what settings you have or use here. This is not that much helpful. Especially if you call for help after almost 10 version updates.
  • Sven, I am seeing a recurring issue, even after I stop the projects and tell it to verify all links, then re start the program it doesn't seem to do it.  What is the proper procedure for clearing out BAD back links?

I don't want to waste resources posting to suspended accounts etc...

In an update can you make a master button that stops posting until all links are truly verified and the link count drops in the tally or something so that users know that the links have been checked.

thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

verify all links does not mean it will drop the count to zero. It simply means it will check all...some get removed some not as they will be checked some more until they get removed. If you want to have them removed after 1st verification try, you need to enable custom verification + that option.

Though this is not related to this topic btw.