Skip to content

Zero Submission After Running for One Hour

Hey guys,

I set up my tasks and all and got it running for more than one hour. However, I got ZERO for 'Submitted', needless to say 'Verified'. This has never happen before the updates and it was all perfect during v6.69. Sometimes my task even got stuck at 'Setting up Project' and remained there for the next few hours. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,
Steve

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hey Steve,

It's hard to tell you what you're doing wrong without knowing more about the way you're setting up the software. Can you give more info?
  • Please hold on. Snapshots coming up!
  • @s4nt0s I hope these screen shots can help you identify out the problems
  • Any additional advice and guides are appreciated!
  • Anyone please? @s4nt0s are you still there?
    Hey. I was out at the park with the family. It's Saturday :)

One thing I notice is you only have the default 4 search engines selected? You might want to check more.

What are you using for proxies? Private? How do you have that setup?
  • I could NOT see the article engines you checked
    myself I do mostly articles since yrs (also before using SER)
    but the old fashioned traditional article directories such as

article friendly
    article dashboard
    YAD
    WP
    etc

are FEW and quiet often NOT working because badly mis-configured or hacked or on free hosting ad after mid months sites down for exceeding free resources giving all kinds of errors - like server error

5xx
    or

now I have all of these OFF in all my projects / Ts
    and only those who actually work ON

in addition you may check wiki as they allow article submission
    also some social networking or web20 allow articles

anything else but traditional old fashioned a.m. article sites, you need to adapt your PROFILE as they have no conventional ""article resource box" with 250 or so chars and 2-3 links

all newer style article sites allow contextual links and longer profiles with Bls

may be you separate your projects:
    1. one for old fashioned article sites a.m.
    2. one for all other article submission sites
    you also have to make sure you fully or mostly support the captcha type of each site

if NEW
    instead of having the troubles and resources (proxy, bandwidth, etc) with searching while submitting

may be you first try to download a LIST per built-in feature "search online for LISTS
    you get a fairly large number of target sites
    depending on your www connection
    chose only one group or engine at a time
    I did many or entire groups at once, and got stuck in up to several days continuous download
    download faster when SER stopped
  • Hello @s4nt0s! No problem. Thanks for the advice! I have proxies checked for Search Engine and Submission only. Both are ticked private as well. I previously bought lists before from a list seller here (link below) and they work just fine without all the scraping. All I needed to do was to tick the global list (Submitted, Identified, and Verified). Any idea what I may have done wrong?

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5582/gsa-auto-approve-list-46-546-verified-domains-low-lpm-is-a-thing-of-the-past#latest
  • Thank you @hans51 for the tips and guide.

@hans51 @s4nt0s : What settings do you do for email? Do you use the premade disposable email accounts? Or you use hotmail accounts? How do you work around them? I'm starting to believe that the problem could probably be from the email accounts because I am using premade disposable email accounts. Is that encouraged?
    @rabbit23 - I use hotmail accounts with good results. I get my accounts from here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/4786/hotmail-accounts-starting-at-6-1k-spam-filter-disabled-pop3-enabled/p1

You should have much better results with hotmail then with disposable accounts.
  • @rabbit23

I use real email addresses (separate mail boxes) @ my own domain
    most important is to have spam filter completely OFF
    to simply switch to lower level spam protection is NOT enough in my experience