Skip to content

Register Without Posting

I just thought wether it is possible to signup on a site without posting something. Like I want to signup to some article sites and then use them for different money sites submitting like 1 article per week. Is that possible in any way with SER ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it is with 6.69 ... just add a very high value in "Time to wait before first post"
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Ok thank you mister :)
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Could you please explain the new schedule system a little bit ?
    Most of it is clear but I am confused on max articles per account and max accounts per site.
    Max accounts seems to be not necessary. When my article/account limit is reached, it just creates a new account.
    Kinda confused here ;)
    Hmm don't know what else I should explain than the option names itself.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    What happens if I set max articles per account to 1 and max accounts per site to 1, does it really stop posting ?
    Thats the plan.
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    edited October 2013
    max posts per account: This setting is how many articles you want to post to a single account

max accounts per site: In some scenarios people require more than 1 account on a single site (Example: 20x Tumblr accounts). This will allow a single project to create multiple accounts on the SAME site.

So if you set: 
    max accounts per site: 1
    max posts per account: 1
    This will create 1 set of accounts and only post 1 article to them.

max accounts per site: 5
    max posts per account: 10
    This will create 5 set of accounts on 1 site (example Tumblr) and post 10 articles to each account.. In our example it will effectively be creating 50 article backlinks just from Tumblr..
    * Think 5 accounts on Tumblr with each account having 10 articles..

This is just an example of how it will act for a single site...

In some cases (article directories) you might not want multiple accounts at that site. You also have the ability to do that.. This is a very power and flexible new feature.. Use wisely
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Thank you for clarification! Pretty awesome feature