Skip to content

Increasing the uniqueness of submissions

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Hello,

Is it possible to set a specific word of the final article (the article that is derived after GSA performs spinning) to be substituted by the URL and anchor?

This strategy is used in Magic Submitter. Let’s say that I have combined together 20 spunned articles about online marketing. I import the combined mega spunned article to GSA and I set in a specific field the word online marketing, or some secondary terms like marketing, advertising and so on. Then when GSA spins the mega spuned article and when it is going to post the article substitutes one random “online marketing” term with the URL/anchor fields terms. If it doesn’t find the term “online marketing” it tries to do the same thing with the second term (“marketing”), if not with the third term (“advertising”) and so on. Also it would be cool if we can enter a range (i.e 2-5) where this would happen. For instance if we enter 2-5 in some circumstances we can have 2 backlinks from the same article pointing to our site, in other articles 3, in others 4 and in others 5.

All these could skyrocket the uniqueness of the resulting posts.

Thank you for your time

Comments

• i have a hard time understanding what the question is, seems other people as well, want to rephrase it?

• edited October 2012
    He means replacing a keyword with anchor text automatically. Amr is a good example if this. Set up which keywords are translated to your URL and how many times in each spun article they should be used. At least I think that's what he means :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Why not build the article in a way that you use <a href="%url%>%anchor_text%</a> ? Thats how people should do it if they don't want the link placed at the end automatically.
  • I mean exactly what takeachance said.

The method you are mentioning Sven is the one that I am using, but it doesn't allow to have too much variety and requires too much of changes. The way that I am describing is much faster to have contextual links and allows for even greater variety.

Right now Magic Submitter and AMR are using this method. No other software that I am ware of use i. It would be very useful if GSA supported this feature.
  • @nikol - I agree this would be a useful addition. At the moment as Sven says you can use the method above but using this method will help ensure your anchor text is distributed randomly better than within a certain paragraph. We need to move this thread to 'feature requests'....
  • This is called contexual backlinks..Ultimate Demon uses this method..you set keywords and then input urls..and set number of links [or range like 1-3]...what UD does is ..it goes through article and find the keyword instances and add url to that keyword..Its very powerful as you get 'incontext link' keeping the flow of sentense..

With <a href="%url%>%anchor_text%</a>...you get only one url [repeated how many times you use this tag]..with different keywords..

It works only for money site urls..but if you want to build links to multiple urls [like 50-60 tier1 urls]..its not useful..

For multiple urls..i just hand code them in spintaxed article..thats the only solution i could find which is working for me..
    Well it is parly like that. BEfore the program adds a link at the end (because it didn't find a link placed in the article), it tries to locate a anchor text that would match and place the link there. Just if this is not possible (as no anchor text is used in the article) it adds it at the end.
    upcoming version lets you choose the popup menu on the article and let's you auto-embed urls to your anchor texts
  • Sven..I use GSA for tier2 links as well..what I want to do is get 2-3 incontext anchor links in article..I can't use %url% tag [if i use this 3 times in article, it will just create 3 links to only one url]...

Is it possible for you to add functionality like this...I specify number of links [2-3]..specify keywords and input list of urls..and then GSA goes through article and find keyword instances and replace them with urls..if no keyword find it just add links at the bottom?

It would be really time saver specifically for tier2-3 links..

thanks for help
    well the thing I have added in latest release should do this, not automatically but you can add the %url% tag to the article with it.
  • Hello Sven,

Thank you for hearing our thoughts :-)

I have tried the 4.42 version of GSA and with what you describe you are able to add links only to the beginning of the article and the range (i.e 2-4) doesn't work. It seems that you have to enter specific number for this feature to work. Also, if you want to create more than 1 links then those will be side by side and not contextuals.
  • Sven..if i use the new thing..what it does is just add url tag at the start of article [if i choose 2 ..it just add url tag twice at the start of article with </a> tag at the end of article..
    Well it adds the URL everywhere where this anchor text is. If it finds 10 positions and you say to add the url 10 times, it does it like that. If you say you want it just once, it adds it in the middle.
  • and you can add spins within the links like <a href="%url%>%anchor_text% {|Shop|Store|Sale}</a>
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Neat feature, but what would guys advise is best practice here? 
    2 different links on different anchor texts? Or
    2 different links on same anchor text? Or 
    2 identical links on different anchor texts? Or
    Something completely different???
  • Long thread. I like what Magic Submitter does regarding contextual links

Can someone give a clearer instructions of how to use the above change? I'm still a bit confused. Thanks.
  • edited October 2012
    @GlobalGoogler

definitely "2 different links on different anchor texts"

This is what i want GSA to do with%url% tag..but looks like its not possible at yet..Thats why I just hand code links in article..I select one para..and then add <your urls>{your spun anchors}</a> in each spun sentence ...I repeat this in couple of other paras..thus I get 2-3 links in one article all going to different web2 sites with different keywords..

Only solution I can see to achieve this automatically is allowing %url% tag to randomly pick one url from url list. and same with %anchor_text% tag...if both these tags can pull random links and anchors, we can use these tags multiple times in article...