Skip to content

How to set up Captcha breaker to work with xrumer?

Hello,

I checked "run as webser"
listen on 127.0.0.1 port 80
checked Simulate the following captcha service
check Deathbycaptcha

I have moded xrumer to work with deathbycaptcha (here is the mod if you want to use)
[ANTI-CAPTCHA.COM]
Key=toto:password
GetBalanceIntervalSec=50
RetriveAllCaptchasStatusIntervalSec=5
SendCaptchaAttemptsCount=5
SendCaptchaAttemptIntervalSec=20
WaitCaptchaCodeTimeSec=120
OnFailStrategyId=0
Host=api.dbcapi.me

When i run xrumer i never see GSA captcha breaker taking captcha, BUT, i can see in xumer a nulled balance if captcha breaker is running.

Does it work anyway or i am wrong in setup?

Rudy

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You have to change the host in that file to host=127.0.0.1
  • I did it, xrumer says "captcha recognised manually" but i do not see any image in captcha breaker and as xrumer contains many bugs i cannot tell if it is really work.
  • Simulate as antigate or captchabot

Yes antigate it the one you should use...at least that was the one people toled me works.

While we at it, if you got it working, it would be nice if you can make a detailed tutorial about it (e.g. what files in XR to modify and how). I don't own XR and can not do it and it happens sometimes that customers ask me but than I can only tell them some basics which is not really satisfying.

• edited August 2013
    I don't own XR and can not do it and it happens sometimes that customers ask me but than I can only tell them some basics which is not really satisfying.
    Do not worry, you make an impressive work!  =D>

Yes antigate it the one you should use...at least that was the one people toled me works.

Yeah it works!

This is how to:

• Forget DCB mod i gave
    • in xr: just use original antigate.ini and leave it empty
    • in gsa captcha breaker go in option, check antigate

And you are done!  It was so simple that I took my head for nothing!

If your setup is good xrumer will show you a 999$ balance.

note: In my case it did not work with captcha bot so i recommand to use anticaptcha.ini, do exactly as mentionned here.
  • edited August 2013
    Sure, it's very easy:

Here's how it should look like (Note: Play around with settings - you can use spamville as the direct source for recaptcha. To do that, you have to right click on the recaptchas in CB and click 'toggle' then CB will skip it and send it directly to spamvilla - also it's sometimes useful to set the minimum success rate to around 30-40% for xrumer)

Furthermore, if you encounter problems and your CB won't detect the captchas, then try to change the AntiCaptcha.ini and Captchabot.ini in your xrumer folder and change the host to: Host=127.0.0.1 in both files.

Brotip: Create your own proxyc engine if you use xrumer and/or hrefer - the gsa built-in proxy sources are a good start, but you can use the footprints (and others) to find more sources (our own proxy engine has over 5000 lines of sources, tho not all of them work, we still get around 500 anony. per batch test)
    Thanks for the details, something I can refer customers to finally ;)
  • No prob. - glad I could help a little bit.
  • edited October 2016
    Isn't this easier to set up with the new version of the software? I downloaded the latest one from REMOVED , and it seems to work like this.
  • michamicha Uk
    edited February 2014
    @Sven, please ban Wahak - he want to steal someones xrumer licence.

His link is going to REMOVED

which is phishing website!
    Beware!
  • @micha well caught man he must be kicked miles out from this community
    banned him + removed links. thanks.