Skip to content

Difference between Submitted & Verified Links? & CB failed in recaptcha!

1) What is the difference between verified & Submitted links? Does it mean submitted links are nothing? Only verified links will consider as backlinks? If it is 400|20, that means I only have 20 backlinks built to my URL? or any other explanation?

2) How do I pass the software from scraping recaptcha sites? As Captcha Breaker cant solve any of the recaptcha and I do not want to pay to other services like deathbycaptcha. And I found out when I'm using CB on SER, it only got few sites that required captcha and seems like it won't save any unsolved captcha to my folder, but when I try it with Magic Submitter, I got 355 unsolved images and the success rate is way higher in MS than in SER.

I'm new in SER, I know this software is very advanced and would definitely fit me well, but just this 2 questions baffled me for quite some time, hope someone could answer them well :)
Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) yes, thats what it is. Submitted simply means successfully sent the URL but it is not approved or visible.

2) project options->skip hard to solve captchas

• Also from Captcha Breaker, uncheck "Recaptcha" is it's checked.
  • >Also from Captcha Breaker, uncheck "Recaptcha" is it's checked.

thats not needed if you only run SER along with CB and "skip hard to solve captchas" activated for each project.
  • If I import targetted URL to my project? Where can I see them? Because after I click import, then I couldn't find them anywhere else, so I do not know whether it's there :)
  • OzzOzz
    edited July 2013
    right click project -> show urls -> show left target url

keep in mind that if you import a huge list than SER might not response for a while because it has to sort the urls.