Skip to content

Adding Private Proxies Disappears..??

Seems the option to add private proxies only appears when you fire up GSA for the first time?
Once GSA is running, the tab to add proxy disappears, and you have to stop, shut and reboot the app for the option to re-appear.

Also, when you close the app, any added private proxies disappear from the proxies list, and you have to re-upload them?

This is what I'm experiencing in v6.17.

Can someone re-verify that please?

It would be great to have the ability to add proxies at any time during the running of the machine, instead of stopping the projects, shut the app down, then restart it in order to have the "add proxies" feature re-appear.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but I can not reproduce this. The program asks you if the proxies are private/public if you import them and they have no login/password. If they do, they are added as private anyway. However you can change that any time by using the popup menu on the proxies.
  • @ Sven What I mean is, whenever I add my list of private proxies, then let's say I update GSA... when I go check my proxies, they're no longer there... I don't see the "X" denoting that they're private.

As such, I have to re-add them to the list... and the only way I can add them, is to also restart the app because if I don't the option to add proxies is not there...

Hope this answers your query?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Proxies are not deleted unless you use that new option or the program is unable to save them (no write access or running in a sandbox). By all means, I can not reproduce your behaviour. Can you maybe make some screenshots?