Skip to content

GSA ignore the daily submission limits and its just keep building the links .pls help

Hello Guys,
                     I am running one campaign with scheduler and in 1 campaign I have added 5 URLs and I set 300 submissions per url each day so gsa have to submit 1500 links but its just ignore it and build 1670+ and its just keep building it so can you please tell me where I am doing wrong in the setup ??? I had read everything in the forum and apply it but its not working out for me ..

Please check the screenshot and let me know my problem.image

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess this will never end. There are several threads about this already. Belief me all is fine on this. The number you see on the project column is counting all submissions (url submission as well as registration), while the project option is only counting the submissions where an URL was involved.
  • how can i use this with scheduler ?? i want to stop it after 300 submission..

an you pls give me solution./.
  • re-read what Sven said. especially the part where he says how submissions are counted on the project collumn.
  • Ozz with all respect i read it but i am not an expert..i need help..so can you pls tell me how can i stop the GSA after the 300 submission each day???

Thanks
  • it does stop but the project collumn counts all "url submission as well as registration" together like Sven already said. furthermore you can monitor your log for messages that the submission process is paused because it has reached its daily limit for the project.
  • maulik2425  its stop... the thing is that for 1 url sometimes SER need to register first then submit and that is counted as 2 in the submitted column but for the project its counted as 1 true url.
  • Thanks Guys FOr Helping me.going to run again campaign today and let you know..

Thanks to all Fellow Members..