Skip to content

Clarity on how multiple URL's work

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Hello,

I use another piece of software for article posting. The other software I use has completed a run and I now have approx 50 live articles (tier 1, pointing to money site). I now want to back link these tier 1 articles to build page rank so mainly bookmarks, forum profile,image,docs and blog comments. Ideally just looking to try and get as many of them to PR1 so they each have a bit of value for my link in the article.

Of the 2 options in GSA:

1. Create a new project and add all 50 URL's
2. Create a new project, clone it 49 times and add a different article URL to each one and group them together to keep tidy.

My question is on how GSA works if I add all 50 URL's to one project.For example, if I just selected blog comments and put PR=1 and above and OBL = 50 and below, when it finds a suitable site that matches the criteria, will it create a comment x 50 (for each url) or will it just pick one of the URL's?

I am thinking that if I put all 50 article URL's in one project and GSA only uses 1 URL for each suitable matching site it finds, I am diluting the project down and with 50 URL's to build links for, each URL is only going to get a handful of links compared to making each one a separate project.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It will just create one comment if you put all URLs in one project.
  • Thanks Sven,

So if wanting to build links to a number of URL's (like a list of 50 articles) then it is probably best to give each one its own task rather than put them all in together as it sounds like it will be diluted by 50 if they are all together.

Ta
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I would put them in one project. There are enough targets so that each URL should get enough links.