Skip to content

Odd behaviour after 4.28

edited September 2012 in Need Help
After the recent update my threads are getting hung again, where before the update they are not.   GSA will slow down after it's been on for a few hours and then when I hit the stop button suddenly all the treads will say "Submission successful, registration successful, etc" but they will not submit until I hit the stop button.  This just started happening with the most recent updates, either .27 or .28

Comments

• ditto, this was happening to me all night ....

I am trying to fix it right now, will update soon
  • Fixed.

Just exit the program and then when you run it again, make sure your proxies are good to go. Should do the trick.

If not, do a clean re-install and you should be good. 
  • I'm stumped. I setup a couple of new campaigns after the update doing the exact same as the others that would get several hundred links easily. So far, in twelve hours it's only submitted 74 and verified 34 for both campaigns combined.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @stanger public proxies as well?
  • So I just got back in and the software is performing very poorly again....

I have 3 verified links and 222 submitted in the whole day!

Any thoughts Sven? Using public proxies but I put in a fresh list this morning...
  • really slow here too, even with private proxies, was running way faster in previous version
  • hey GJP is your's hanging and when you press stop it submits? 
  • yeah, it seems like it's hanging somewhere, and it starts submitting when I stop the project.
  • yup same here, let's see what Sven comes up with