Skip to content

"Bad Word" - List

oiloil
edited September 2012 in Other / Mixed
from time to time i see people used the bad word list, i know that lots of sites we are posting to using those lists to get rid of most adult related stuff, or bad language however where is that thing being used in SER, simply cant find it

Comments

• projects options -> options -> scroll down -> skip sites where following words appear
  • ahh thx a lot, i still have only cats in there :D
  • follow up question, in SER FAQ its been written

How can I post to .gov, .edu, .de, .es etc. only?
    Go to "Skip sites where the following words appear in the URL/domain" and
    add an exclamation mark followed by the domain ending. So for posting only to .edu sites you’d add !.edu

so thats basically confusing me a bit, is it like a double no is a required yes?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

you have to enter them all in one line like...

!.gov !.edu !.de !.es

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
  • just to make it abosultley clear then, when i want to post ONLY to sites having those keywords in the url / domain, i negate them with ! - and a double No, (Not Post on those, Not Keywords) becomes a YES must have!, so it makes them absolutley required to be in the url / domain

!keyword1 !keyword2 !keyword3 !keyword4 !keyword5 !keyword6

and since its one line, it does not have to cover each of them, just one of them.
    Sorry to ask that again, LOL the double negation thingie is a bit tough on my brain, however if thats it how it works its exactly what i am looking for!

• OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    !kw = Just this keyword or another with a "!"