Skip to content

GSA SER forum links and GSA indexer

edited April 2013 in Need Help
I wanted to know will GSA indexer work for forum links I get on GSA SER? I wasn't sure from the description of GSA indexer if I could use Indexer for forum profiles, as it says the product is meant to index new sites. Please clarify. Thanks.

Also, how do i export links from GSA SER into indexer, would it have to be manually imported? or is there already integration with a projects verified links to GSA indexer.

Comments

• its already integrated to SER if you activate the option (Options -> Indexing || Project Options -> Options -> Send verified links to indexing service).

for forum profiles make sure to just use sites which allow "deep linking" in the Indexer.
  • ronron SERLists.com

You can use Indexer for any type of webpage, but as @Ozz noted, you need to use Deep Linking.

You also have the ability to import links from a text file, as well as send them directly from SER straight into Indexer.

• What is the best/faster way to do it manually ? Is it project > Show Urls > Submitted/Verified > Export (which format) and then impor it in Indexer ? 

I'm asking because I'm planning on buy it but not use it simultaneous with GSA SER . Thanks 

• @ron , @Ozz anybody ? 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @kiosh, yes you export the verified (never submitted). You need just the URLs in the export, nothing more.
  • Perfect :) Thanks @ron