Skip to content

When you set "pause project after ..... links verified"

edited March 2013 in Feature Requests
ive noticed something strange, i had a project paused, when i opened it to edit something a noticed that after saving the project starts again to submit and verify, seems like it doesnt respect the pause rule.

do you understand? as its difficult for me to write in english.

thanks

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Do you have it set to per day or per 1440 mins? It only remembers per day settings. 
  • yes, its 1440, but seems to me that if you edit something then hit "ok" it resets  and starts verifying

• because of that AlexR asked you to change the setting from "1440 minutes" to "reached a day". just click the blue underlined text.

however, where does it comes from that a lot of people set it up with 1440 minutes? is that something S4nt0s has mentioned in his videos?
  • @Ozz i will try that setting now, instead of having 1440.
  • scpscp
    edited March 2013
    @Ozz - This is the third thread I've read today where people have it set to 1440 for submissions. The only place I've seen 1440 is @ron suggested this a setting for the Verification of links wait period. If it wasn't @ron, I apologize :)
  • ronron SERLists.com

You guys are confusing two completely different settings:

First, there is "Pause the project after 'x' submissions reached in a day" - I always use submissions reached in a day - never verifications, and never some time limit like 1440.

Secondly, there is "When to verify *Automatically* 1440 minutes". I always use this for small or T1 projects. I use *Custom* 5000 minutes for big projects like T2, T3, etc.

• yeah the 1440 minutes thing is in 2 places, for the submission noone will recommend using 1440 minutes, when you have "in a day" option

• @ron, how many max daily submissions do you recommend for T1, T2+?

Thanks.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    It depends on the age of the domain, and previous link velocity. You can't answer that question in a blanket fashion.
  • Yep understand. I'll poke around and figure it out. Thanks.