Skip to content

Abuse and Complainer Blacklist

looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
edited September 2018 in GSA Website Contact
I don't know if it will be of any great benefit to anyone, but I send to 10million+ domains and I deal with a lot so no need for other people to have to do deal with the really bad people and complainers. 

So here is the link, Ill add any Hosting Abuse complaints and any really big complainers.  By that I mean if a domain filed an abuse complaint to my host or if they called up and made a big fuss over and over or sent multiple messages or threats. 

I have more then ones on this sheet, but I just didn't track them specifically and I just added them to my general blacklist.  But this is a start anyway.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    very nice :)
  • Thanks Loopline
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Welcome.  :)
  • Thanks added them to my blacklists 
  • @loopline - how many contact form URLs do you have and would you sell your list?
    Ive got millions of contact form urls.  You wouldn't want to pay my price, so no I won't sell it.  :)

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "Ive got millions of contact form urls."

That's the fruit of persistent focused work! I'd like to one day be there, too!! :)
    Yes indeed.  I spent 2/3 of 2018 actively aggressively building my list and Im still building it. It really never ends. 

Just stick with you, you can do it.
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @loopline - PM me your price :)
    Ive got thousands of dollars in raw resource costs, and by the time you figure it all together it cost me a 5 figure sum just to produce my list.  I can make 6 figure a year with the list so just protecting the saturation is worth not selling it. 

However I have a list of 20+ million self hosted wordpress sites.  Wordpress sites are pretty heavy users of contact forms.  It will take a while to scan thru them, but I would guess there could be a couple million contact forms in there. 

These are from all around the world, the only qualification is that its self hosted wordpress sites.  The list is like 28 million domains but I know a couple million had died, so to be safe Id call it a 20 million list.  I will message you.

• loopline said:

These are from all around the world, the only qualification is that its self hosted wordpress sites.  The list is like 28 million domains but I know a couple million had died, so to be safe Id call it a 20 million list.  I will message you.

Is there a way you can also message me? LoL
  • @loopline is there a good tutorial you can recommend for me concerning contact form marketing and how to make money from it?
    thanks
    I mean not exactly.  It depends on your outcome.  If you have a product to sell, like your an SEO agency and you want to get clients, just submit messages that either drives them to a lander with a lead magnet or trip wire offer and then get on the phone with them. My best converting clients all have sales people that follow up with leads. 

Else if your trying to make money with affiliate marketing or something like that with contact form marketing, then I have no advice for you except good luck. 

Ive always used it for real businesses to sell their services to other businesses. 
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Sven said:
    very nice :)
    r u going to add these to the gsa inteternal default filters or do i need to add these manually?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I am updating the default blacklist whenever I can with entries from this here.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
    Sven said:
    I am updating the default blacklist whenever I can with entries from this here.

Excellent, thanks!
  • Hi Loopline,

Are you selling your contact list? If so for how much?

• kjkj said:
    Hi Loopline,

IDK if he is , I bought his service 2 days ago and yet to receive anything...im waiting 2 more days then im calling my bank 
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    huhforeal said:
    kjkj said:
    Hi Loopline,

IDK if he is , I bought his service 2 days ago and yet to receive anything...im waiting 2 more days then im calling my bank 
    Don't worry about that, he's an honest person. As soon as he sees one of your messages, he will come and solve the problem.
  • huhforeal said:
    kjkj said:
    Hi Loopline,

How much you paid for his list?