Skip to content

how do i create campains in bulk ? im looking to rank 1000's of youtube videos

Comments

• for example

if I have 1000 youtube video all with a different keyword how do I set up that many campaigns with automation ?

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    You will have to double check the macro as its been over a year since I used it but I think making one single project first would be best. Anywhere you want the keyword just use the %keyword% macro other than the actual keyword box. Duplicate this project as many times as you need and update the keyword and URL for each video.
  • shaun said:
    You will have to double check the macro as its been over a year since I used it but I think making one single project first would be best. Anywhere you want the keyword just use the %keyword% macro other than the actual keyword box. Duplicate this project as many times as you need and update the keyword and URL for each video.

Im new to GSA and i need this macro. Where can i find it?
  • nycdudenycdude Mazatán
    Going to be honest with you, the idea of 1000 different campaigns running at once doesn't sound very viable. Even the idea of 50 doesn't sound very effective because the amount of verified links you'll get spread out among this many campaigns won't get you anywhere.