Skip to content

★★★ GSA Ser PSR Engines ★★★ +6500 New Engine for GSA Ser, High PA\DA ★★★

edited January 2019 in Buy / Sell / Trade
- WARNING! -
Note from the moderators of this forum:
We highly suspect this service to be scam or a rip-off of the default engines already present in the program.
All that this person did was taking a default engine, modify it a bit to only for work a single site (a "fixed url=<site url>" is enough actually) and soled it as new WEB2.0 entry.
SER would have been working with the default engine enabled + importing that URL to the project.
This service/addon is considered to be a scam/rip-off unlike serengies.com who add new platforms.
We know this person will pretend it's not as such but he refuses to let us review this case, pretending that we would only want to steal his work.
Thats of course ridiculous as I would be able to do this differently if I really wanted to. Im not spying on my customers.

We leave this thread intact for a while to let you guys share your thoughts about it though. Im sorry for everyone who got scammed on this. Next time we will review every service like that prior before allowing them to post here.
----------
GSA Ser Largest update is released and the only one that you will ever need.
With GSA Ser engines you can get hundreds to thousands of contextual link in minutes.

<a rel="nofollow" href="https://powerseoranker.com/product/gsa-ser-psr-engines/">https://powerseoranker.com/product/gsa-ser-psr-engines/</a>

we will write the update logs in comments so keep updated.

While creating an article on high authority gov or edu site will give you backlink of domain authority +60 to 95 from the first day and page authority of 60-80 . that why we didn't bother making web 2.0 at all only those that will give you the domain authority of the main domain and not creating a sub-domain for you because the sub-domain loose every thing and you will have to rank it in order to get the benefit of backlink.
Thanked by 1Asbestosstar

Comments

• 125 New Social Network Engine Released
  • 45 new wiki engine added
  • (1) Do you guys have any other working coupon codes available? The current one does not seem to be working 

(2) Upon purchase of the engines, do customers get any additional pdfs to help rankings etc or any bonuses?
  • @Renaissance868

coupon used by all customers.

2) we provide seo guide for our customers , as well as we provide sitelists and spintax of comments and addons for gsa ser
  • price lowered from 79.99 to 49.99 in the past few days so we dont provide any coupon for now , we might do that in the future.

with regards.
  • ok cool. Thanks for the update
  • new 29 Forum engine released
  • 16 new forum engine released
  • Been using GSA for a while now, I'm way pass the stage of being a newbie but I aint an expert as yet. I tweak GSA SER based on what I need and what I want. I had the opportunity to use and test several GSA Verified list sellers, while a few stand out above the rest I must say I had the privilege of testing and using GSA Ser PSR Engines and was blown away. I did and initial test with 10 Private Proxies, 80 Threads and my VPM was on average about 20. I built links mostly on contextual platforms which had Domain Authority of between 20 - 90. Waiting to see the ranking results for a test site I am doing. Will post my results as things develop. This service is definitely worth a try.
  • Thanks for your kind words, will keep updating to make it even better
  • new 275 blog comment engine as requested
  • new 191 blog comment engine released
  • new 13 social bookmark engine
  • 400 new blog comment engine
    5 edu
    1 gov
  • new 243 engine
    2 edu
  • i still dont get it 100%

what exactly do you sell

footprints for engines or verified custom lists?
  • sign up fee FFS already 50$ a month im sure it doesnt cost you anything to do a setup
  • @KawaiiChan they are engines like gsa ser main engines,, they are not link lists , they are 100% success rates , and some engine with extra edu gov footprints ,
  • @DEz-N it cost me vps’s, proxies, time, soooo much time, also ive been learning for months till i was able to do so,, and u say it cost nothing 
  • Error processing checkout. Please try again. everytime i try to pay with paypal "check out" at your page
  • Invoice sent
  • Working on new engines , will be released in 3 days
  • i  think buy but Error processing checkout.
  • I will send u invoice
  • Display Error processing checkout. Please try again. Please Send Invoice
  • I paid Now Watting for synced
  • new 662 engine released
  • are those new engines or gsa ser updated engines ? also are thos engines working with CB only or we need human captcha solving service ?