Negative SEO

Hi guys,

How do deal with negative seo?

Do using google disavow file wroth the time it require?

Bing disavow tool allow only single url to added a time, so it will take so many hours to update them, at the end, do it really provide a result?

What other tools help dealing negative seo?

Any input will be appropriate.

PS: Apology for bad English.

Comments

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 1
    Hey, waht's going on?

I know GSA has a disavow tool in the advanced menu (Settings>>Advanced>>Tools>>last on pull-down menu)

I've looked at that menu entry many times now and didn't click until just now. lol Surprised to find it's looking for a file, was expecting another module 

Maybe for bulk disavow? Anyone know?

I've never used the disavow on GSA or anywhere. Maybe this is a bad choice. I do not know. :|

I'd also like to know what more experienced board members think. I know I've asked before, but I still don't know, either way. Anyone have any definitive positive results to share?

I felt like the Disavow Links was a way of bringing negative attention to your activities  by the SE you submit the disavow report to.  I could very well be wrong.

Like @humancoder, I'd also like a little info on services that can assist with this process.
    GSA > Advanced>>Tools disavow file let you upload your disavow file. But its not clear what it will do. sven may clear the confusion..
    Waiting around for expert.

It’s really good to know GSA ppl does not experience negative seo.

GSA being run as negative SEO alone has no impact.